Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

If these release the same day that seems really weird to me. Idk why JB would release 3 different retros on 1 day

No real pics of the 3s yet tho right? That makes it seem unlikely that they're dropping so soon

they look better but i just dont like the colorway enough to by these for retail

Sneaker bar Detroit just said that all these and the 3s and 5s will all be releasing in August on the same day for $175 does anyone have any credible info on this "fear" pack releasing?
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/06/air-jordan-345-fear-pack-release-retail-info/

If the retail thing is true I hope it doesn't apply to all of JBs holiday releases and future releases as well
frown.gif
wow crazy.  JB made a gimmick pack called the fear pack and raised the price by $15.00 bucks on each shoe 
mean.gif
   So it looks like JB is really trying to get that back to school money.  lol 6 confirmed retros releasing in August.   Fire Red 3's and 5's.  Green Glow 4's and now these 3.   Hopefully this makes it easier for me to get the Fire Red 5's since all the hypebeasts are gonna jump on that fear pack. 
laugh.gif

Sneaker bar Detroit just said that all these and the 3s and 5s will all be releasing in August on the same day for $175 does anyone have any credible info on this "fear" pack releasing?

Yeah you could have looked in this thread 6 days ago and 11 posts above yours to get the exact same info.

waiting for real images of the 3s to surface...expecting to be disappointed though.. 

So are the black and white Vs that are scheduled to release later this year part of the pack also? If so I hope they made some changes to it because they look awful

waiting for real images of the 3s to surface...expecting to be disappointed though.. 

The real images are out, the site has been posted numerous times with the pictures of all 3 shoes.

If these come in a pack, I'd just keep the 3s and sell the 4s and 5s retail

They sell separately, you don't purchase them in a "pack". Good plan tho.

The real images are out, the site has been posted numerous times with the pictures of all 3 shoes.
sorry bro but your gonna have to edit this post...the REAL images of the 3's haven't been posted yet. Check the links you mentioned...they all clearly state that the 3's they have up are PHOTOSHOPPED images.

sorry bro but your gonna have to edit this post...the REAL images of the 3's haven't been posted yet. Check the links you mentioned...they all clearly state that the 3's they have up are PHOTOSHOPPED images.

I stand corrected. 3's and 5's are photoshopped. They looked damn good tho, I thought they were actual photos. The photoshopped 3's are nicer than the actual 4's. JB will find a way to **** the 3's up as well... Anybody know the backstory to the "fear" name.

I stand corrected. 3's and 5's are photoshopped. They looked damn good tho, I thought they were actual photos. The photoshopped 3's are nicer than the actual 4's. JB will find a way to **** the 3's up as well... Anybody know the backstory to the "fear" name.
the fear theme is a reference to the fear mj put on his opponents from what I've heard

I like them , but, they reeally have alot going on. A little too busy. Probably a game time decision for me. I'd like to see a pair in person.

Back
Top Bottom