Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

Actualy this could be what happened to the rumored III-IV-V pack. They drop these oreo cement grey stealth bootlegs instead.
I still like these shoes tho. Pass on the Vs

Last edited:
It's hilarious to me tht so many ppl are talking crap about this shoe. Theese are the same ppl tht get all hype when they see "thunder" 4's. ewww. anyone tht can argue a black and yellow colorway and hate on this should be slapped. this isn't a bad colorway at all. I'm gonna be sure to get a pair. The four is a classic shoe, grey black and white aren't bad colors to go together, and I like the splatter on theese more than any other in the pack. After all of you pass em up ill post an icy pic a year down the line to make you all drool. And for the record, I wouldn't mind this color being the mars 4 two and them put tht little mars logo on em. Tht would be hot!

The colorway just screams incomplete to me. It looks like it's in the planning stage still. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
these are clean

id cop if the whole shoe was black though instead of black fading to gray

id cop if the whole shoe was black though instead of black fading to gray

:lol:...but that's what makes the shoe.

These are nice. I will be copping. :nthat:

stealth = all black and it would look way nicer that way imo

i like the whole shoe just not how it "fades" from black into gray them 2 layers of gray killed the shoe for me

sucks cuz im REALLY feelin that midsole too clean as hell :pimp:

Last edited:
The different shades of grey made me love it more. It's reminds me of a black pair of military 4s, if you will, with Oreo splatter instead of blue.

Idk if anyone asked this but is these gonna be sold seperatly like the Kilroy pack is it goin to be sold like a regular pack like the cdp, dmp etc

Theyl be released not in a pack i believe.

j23 has em down for sep release dates.

It all stemmed from one dude who put all three in a pic and photoshopped the 3's, just some dude who started a rumour to get the hype up for jordan brand thats all

I can't front i don't stray away from classic colorways but the pack is clean. I like the meaning behind the pack as well

It's not a pack with all the shoes coming out at once but more like 3 different jordans releasing with a "theme" to it. Look at how people are talking about the fire red jordans coming out this summer. They are not all releasing together but just happen to all be the fire red cw releasing at different times throughout the summer

Back
Top Bottom