Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

the 5s are looking like damn near a cop for me atm. still the only thing holding me back is the sole color and the lace loop color blocking. we will see

I agree there ugly you know what they look like a bootleg replica on a shady website i mean Nike Better Hire Some better Marketing Design Employees in there Retro Jordan dept cause to me it looks like there running out of ideas or just don't care i would of rather seen the cool greys then these or the grey/blue or even the cements were nicer i don't know maybe its just me that thinks ther boot but wtf Nike you need to step it up! EVen the Green glows are cheesy to the toros look ok but i am not pleased this year at all hopefully in Dec will make up for it i heard not sure if its entirely true that the Retro 11 throwback spacejams 99's are being released again will just have to wait and see!!!!! [/I]View media item 479958

Space jams are beautiful! They are in my top 3 including the Flint 13s and Metallic 5s

I agree there ugly you know what they look like a bootleg replica on a shady website i mean Nike Better Hire Some better Marketing Design Employees in there Retro Jordan dept cause to me it looks like there running out of ideas or just don't care i would of rather seen the cool greys then these or the grey/blue or even the cements were nicer i don't know maybe its just me that thinks ther boot but wtf Nike you need to step it up! EVen the Green glows are cheesy to the toros look ok but i am not pleased this year at all hopefully in Dec will make up for it i heard not sure if its entirely true that the Retro 11 throwback spacejams 99's are being released again will just have to wait and see!!!!! [/I]View media item 479958

Jesus christ man use the period button or the return key for gods sake

dem 5s are fire. have a fit to go along with dem already. perfect fall/winter shoe. dats all everyone else can have day 4s and 3s. im good

I just want the 5's...... From what I understand is that the the pairs will be more limited than others in the diff regions.... Like the 20's that dropped years ago....

I just want the 5's...... From what I understand is that the the pairs will be more limited than others in the diff regions.... Like the 20's that dropped years ago....
agree, those 5's are really the only ones looking forward too from that group

I agree there ugly you know what they look like a bootleg replica on a shady website i mean Nike Better Hire Some better Marketing Design Employees in there Retro Jordan dept cause to me it looks like there running out of ideas or just don't care i would of rather seen the cool greys then these or the grey/blue or even the cements were nicer i don't know maybe its just me that thinks ther boot but wtf Nike you need to step it up! EVen the Green glows are cheesy to the toros look ok but i am not pleased this year at all hopefully in Dec will make up for it i heard not sure if its entirely true that the Retro 11 throwback spacejams 99's are being released again will just have to wait and see!!!!! [/I]
It is what it is!!

The Vs are growing on me and if I had to choose I would go with them then the IIIs but the IVs are just :x

I've always thought these were pretty awesome, definitely be grabbing a pair! In my opinion the red bubble and white gives the shoe that extra little pop.

Hopefully everyone that thinks these are trash or hates them won't come around closer to release so I can get mine without any hassle.
wink.gif
and is it just me or do people say that everyone new JB release is going to sit on shelves like the crimsons? I can't believe people were saying that about the toro 4s and tons of people comment about them being one of their top 5 shoes.

Back
Top Bottom