Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Would this be a QS?

Never really was clear on what a Quick Strike was. Anybody care to explain?

Would this be a QS?

Never really was clear on what a Quick Strike was. Anybody care to explain?
I always thought it was where the shoes sort of just pop up in certain stores without much prior knowledge. probably a bit more limited than the average release since not as many locations would probably have them. I don't think there are really any textbook quickstrikes anymore with jordans

Last edited:

These have to be releasing this month or soon on the official jordan instagram this photo was posted with the hashtag #NBAAllStarNYC these are all releases for the next two weeks and the Laser 4s are included in the photo
feels good not wanting anything in this pic. #moneysaved
pimp.gif

This is a thought I came up with but I think each of the laser shoes are getting a $25 mark up I.E the retail of the 1s going from $160 to $185, the 20s from $225 to $250...so I'm guessing the 4s will be $215-$220 from there $190 regular retail, also I think all shoes will be produced in same numbers....idk could be wrong though

Which jb athlete has posted pix with these??? RIP normally posts pix on his IG.. and he hasn't even posted these.. Gio gonzales posted pix of the laser dub zeros and dons.. But not these weird

Could these be a NY release also like pretty much everything else this weekend, Y3, Just Don/Jordan 2s, Mirror Foams, and now this laser pack possibly being exclusive to NY area only.

What are they saying in that press release?  These things will only be available at the pop up shop?  Tell me this isn't true and I just misunderstood

P4L.

As already stated, hope it's not an NYC exclusive.  Doubt it will be though.

If it does see a wider release, I hope they release them individually.  Hope the "pack" is closer to the Fear pack, rather than the Gift of Flight pack where they're bundled together.  Already got the 1s, and really don't want the 20s.

Knock on wood.  I'm sure we'll start seeing more info w/in the week.

Based on what I've seen, these won't be anywhere near as comfortable as the Laser 1's. I could be wrong, but I'm not impressed with the quality of the material. And the blue outsole is just too much on these.

Based on what I've seen, these won't be anywhere near as comfortable as the Laser 1's. I could be wrong, but I'm not impressed with the quality of the material. And the blue outsole is just too much on these.
The leather is on point with these, same as the 1's. 

If these come in a pack, Im out.  Already got the 1's and don't like the 20's

I'm assuming it'll be like when Chicago got an early release of the ferrari 14's....should be a limited wider release in a month or two 

Back
Top Bottom