Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Based on what I've seen, these won't be anywhere near as comfortable as the Laser 1's. I could be wrong, but I'm not impressed with the quality of the material. And the blue outsole is just too much on these.

The leather is on point with these, same as the 1's. 

If these come in a pack, Im out.  Already got the 1's and don't like the 20's
I really don't believe this is the same leather as the 1's. I can't find any photos that make it look anywhere near as plush. Believe whatever you want though.

I really don't believe this is the same leather as the 1's. I can't find any photos that make it look anywhere near as plush. Believe whatever you want though.
CO-SIGN!!! I refuse to believe these will have the same leather treatment as the Laser 1's.

But why .. cuz of a picture?

No concrete reasoning sooo
I've watched a few videos as well. Specifically the one I posted a few days ago, .
The leather just doesn't look that great. But who knows, maybe I could be wrong. I'm not gonna sit here and say I know 100%, just have a good feeling.

Last edited:
I curious as why these didnt get "lab" stampd on the name.

Im in tho

Last edited:

why would they be a lab?  Not sure what the other shoe would be
jb would take inspiration from the 05/06 lasers and call them the 4lab4s 
roll.gif

When I saw the price for the 1s I knew the 4s would be expensive but I was hoping it wasn't 250 like the 20s. 

I don't understand how they even came up with that number.. the 1s were $25 more than the new rumored retail ($45 more than last year's.) But $250!... that's $60 more than the new retail cost ($80 more than last year's retros.) :smh: They trying to make Pantone pack money..

I don't understand how they even came up with that number.. the 1s were $25 more than the new rumored retail ($45 more than last year's.) But $250!... that's $60 more than the new retail cost ($80 more than last year's retros.) :smh: They trying to make Pantone pack money..
it doesnt have to be logical for Nike .. sad but true

$250 tho :x and on the 14th ... may be deal breaker was hopin these came towards end of the month

We'll see

Flatbush Footaction didnt give out raffles for these on Saturday/Sunday right? it was only the Don C and the asw? No one on here got raffles for the Laser 4s right? Stressin' out a little about getting these. Missed out on sooo much these month so far 
tired.gif

$250....really JB???? Why do I get the feeling these will be like the fear 5's? The most limited out of the entire pack. And strange how Nike has yet to tweet about these, but has on the 1's and 20's. I hope it isn't just a NYC release. Going for mirror foams and the laser 4's. The laser 20's will have to wait til later if I have to do a judgment call. Not dropping $800+ on shoes this month. Just did that in December with these

View media item 1394263
And not to mention the month prior in other purchases such black/infrared 6, bw 1's, etc....

if these aren't readily available, it would be a sad day but then again that's $250 saved.
wish it was a GR tho.

Back
Top Bottom