Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

People will keep buying Jordan's |I  no matter the $$
When 11's reach 300 which will happen (as long as fools are robbing shooting and killing for them instead of being united and saying nike lets let them sit and we all cop on discount and outlets and tell those resellers to kick rocks and stick to supreme hoodies) people will take a break on them

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a lil story bout how impossible it is to find any sitting on shelves round me to add to that while it's late wit nutn to do. During the red B.O.B release on valentine's day sum dude bout 45 scrubby as hell wit a pair of ripped up jeans wit paint all over em, a shirt lookin like it had yellow grease stains on it & sum beat up boots came in like 10mns after me & I showed up when the doors opened. Dude hung around for like 20mns talking to the workers bein one of them thinkin every1 his friend types, dude left at like 10 & came back 15mns before noon talking bout that 11 1/2's mine when the worker asked me if thats the size I wanted, actin like he been waitin lying it up wit no care at all lookin stupid knowin dam well I was there before him getting the asst manager all nervous like it was gonna be a problem. I was like yea bro, u been here all morning but u actually need to stay in the store not hit up every other store in the mean time actin like u waitin there to try & guarantee yourself a pair in every store knowin full well he was buying em to resell. Luckily I was on champs website the whole time trying  to add sum 2 my cart to make the time pass & rite after dude started lying actin all passionate bout it like he was really tellin the truth sumhow a pair came open & i added em to my cart & paid quick as hell, lol. I strait up told the asst manager f it, give em to the homeless reseller. I wanted em rite away but I was so heated I woulda whooped old dude so I took the online pair instead of ending up sum dude on a YouTube video beating sum scrub over sum J's when really he woulda been getting whooped cuz I don't play that people thinkin I'm soft like they can just b.s & get over on me type how shniz. It was crazy to cuz I hadn't been in there for months cuz I decided wit all the b.s people u got deal wit showing up id rather take the L on my ship chargex & my extra 15-20 of wit my platinum vip discounts to just order online & not have to deal wit sum of the scum that show up anymore. Hope yall liked my lil extra add on story,lol.

People will keep buying Jordan's 
tired.gif
 no matter the $$
When 11's reach 300 which will happen (as long as fools are robbing shooting and killing for them instead of being united and saying nike lets let them sit and we all cop on discount and outlets and tell those resellers to kick rocks and stick to supreme hoodies) people will take a break on them
And i saw a pink elephant and a yellow unicorn today

Jordan 11 72-10 $220

Jordan 11 Legend blue 190

jordan 11 Gamma Blue 185

They said screw the 5 increase.. since these fools are going bezerk.. lets see if they still go crazy after a 30 increase.. if that works.. then lets push the ante even more.. its Nike.. they will just do it

People will keep buying Jordan's |I  no matter the $$

whole time..dudes right :lol: even if you dont wanna admit it

And I def tried to purchase some as well lol.  Although I like the 29's, I would have def balled in them. 

Not sure how I feel about these 72-10's... doesn't even seem like they're trying anymore and charging more. I guess these will have "remastered" quality.

yo has anybody been on ebay recently?? These have shot up in price overnight. All i saw was $400 or higher for nearly every pair, all sizes. I thought it was just the first couple pages, but I'm on page 7 and they haven't gotten any better. It's really odd to see the value change so drastically in such a short amount of time

yo has anybody been on ebay recently?? These have shot up in price overnight. All i saw was $400 or higher for nearly every pair, all sizes. I thought it was just the first couple pages, but I'm on page 7 and they haven't gotten any better. It's really odd to see the value change so drastically in such a short amount of time

Check sold and completed listings.

this is a thread that should be overrun with pic's cuz everybodys sets are different & DOPE :pimp:

keep them shots coming :pimp:

Last edited:

naw theyre barely selling for retail and thats with free shipping.

this is a thread that should be overrun with pic's cuz everybodys sets are different & DOPE
pimp.gif

keep them shots coming
pimp.gif
After seeing that last pair i was about to say the same thing, its funny how the teal 4 thread had pics on every page. But these are worth many pages of pics... Thats the only reason why i still come to this thread..

Back
Top Bottom