Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Damn NT making me spend money again. Got my niketown pair...very clean but no face
View media item 1461566
So what do I do? I'm strolling through the mall today and lo and behold, they're on display at a local champs. Scoop up another..check them out...no face
View media item 1461573In all seriousness, before you guys go the reseller route, take a stroll through your mall. These were on display at a couple places.

Here's my pics for others that want to compare or see the different variations. Right off the bat im gonna say im not happy with the ridiculously crooked patch on 1 of my tongues. Like i mentioned not alot of full images on my pair like some but still some pretty dope images. Got some 7's on em, 10's, 14's, 4's,. I only half of the M.J face by the sole, but do have 2 full crazy whacked out lookin M.J faces tho,lol. Got some 8's behind the back tab, & a digital 23 behind the other tab & got this barcode with serial # on the toebox. Might not be that big to others but my favorite image is the cloud with team in it by the side heal like the cloud with brave in it on the DB8's. I seen alot of people say the lazer imaging wasn't that great but i have to say on mine it's nice & deeply etched & dark. Not many flaws but the flaws that are there made me a little salty. Im not happy with this ugly crease that goes through one of the wacked out M.J faces on the toe box, 2 creases on the colar of 1 shoe that makes em look tried on, & a somewhat nasty 3 piece of creases runnin parallel down the center of the arch. What can you do tho, not like they can be exchanged for another pair, especially in my area. Gotta say in all these are the most interesting pair of J's to examine i ever had.

Very clean my man... i like the pants info
nerd.gif
it's the publish Legacy jogger. you can find them on eBay for about $75.00, just make sure you keep a lint roller nearby haha.

I know man its been 2x
Man they should have gave you a promo code

I know man they should i mean its been delayed again for atleast another week today is suppose to be my shows arrive but till now no delivery confirmtion should i ask them to give me a promo code or they will automatically give it?

I know man its been 2x
I know man they should i mean its been delayed again for atleast another week today is suppose to be my shows arrive but till now no delivery confirmtion should i ask them to give me a promo code or they will automatically give it?

You should ask

I know man its been 2x

Call them and ask for it. By delivery confirmation you mean tracking number?

These really are beautiful. Mine came in today. I got the 4's 10's and some of his face. Love these.

Yeah all
Call them and ask for it. By delivery confirmation you mean tracking number?

Yeah all i have is order confirmation the tracking email and code i still dont have it thanks for the advice I thought they will automatically give me a code. I need to ask a code for them since i think i deserve it its been 2x delayed just this month

Back
Top Bottom