Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

so sell out 800 pairs at 250 in 3 days but then charge 20% less damn well knowing they will sell out again....lets say 30,000 pair at $50 is what 3/4 a million dollars lol, i dont see that happening.

so sell out 800 pairs at 250 in 3 days but then charge 20% less damn well knowing they will sell out again....lets say 30,000 pair at $50 is what 3/4 a million dollars lol, i dont see that happening.
guys can dream haha at either price point im all the way in. 

hey hey hey none of that ... none of are talking logical $$ here. dont kill our dreams :frown:

You can buy with us for $200 :smile:

Thirst was real
hey hey hey none of that ... none of are talking logical $$ here. dont kill our dreams :frown:

You can buy with us for $200 :smile:

The thirst was real, took like 2 hoirs to get in and out and it didnt help that it was cold a.f :lol:

hey hey hey none of that ... none of are talking logical $$ here. dont kill our dreams
frown.gif

You can buy with us for $200
smile.gif
well they were charging more at pop ups than what retail would be, especially at the snkr station, was around $10-$20 over the normal box price.

Weekend PIckups.  Im ready to  take a chill pill.....atleast for another week.. Gots to get them Oreo 4's.

Honestly, I almost passed on the Laser 4's when I was at the pop up store.   My logic was that they would release at a later date

and I would cop then.   Glad I ended up buying,they one of my weekend favorite's.  

Last edited:
I am a giant IV collector. Is there anyone from NY with a size 12? It would be much appreciated.

Since we're in the exact same boat then you tell me, what are we going to do? I'm seeing prices on eBay for $420 shipped which is GROSS but doable. Do we cop now or wait for a nationwide release which if it doesn't happen, screws us and we'll probably end up paying $500+. What do you think Tom?

So with the price being $250 couldn't be GR could it.
Yes gentlemen these will be a regular release just like the other 30th anniversary laser J's. I heard March at 166 flatbush but nobodies sure. The only sure thing is that they are releasing nationwide. They are not nyc exclusive. I like them but as stated by someone earlier, I wish they were leather. They are like this vac tech plastic material. Would have been 100x better if the whole shoe was leather.

well that theory bout taxing for new york just came true haha
roll.gif
. I believe the March 21st date but don't believe the price tag. Every other laser shoe had a mark up, these will be no different. 

Well I'll be damned, March 21st they are releasing, $190 :lol:

hesus cristo:lol:

well that theory bout taxing for new york just came true haha :rofl: . I believe the March 21st date but don't believe the price tag. Every other laser shoe had a mark up, these will be no different. 

I was seriously about to pull the trigger today on a pair but I'll wait till next month...

was just starting to lurk ebay pairs :lol:

Well I'll be damned, March 21st they are releasing, $190 :lol:

hesus cristo:lol:

well that theory bout taxing for new york just came true haha :rofl: . I believe the March 21st date but don't believe the price tag. Every other laser shoe had a mark up, these will be no different. 

I was seriously about to pull the trigger today on a pair but I'll wait till next month...

was just starting to lurk ebay pairs :lol:

Been on eBay all morning bro. Literally was about to pull the trigger...

Back
Top Bottom