Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, maybe if everyone would just stop comparing these to the horror story release that I refer to as Dec 23rd, then maybe these won't grow too much hype. People may be coming on here to read up on how hyped this release is.. right when they read the word "Concords" they pack their tents and inflatable air beds. Just don't bring up that release every 5 posts. 
eyes.gif

Also, maybe if everyone would just stop comparing these to the horror story release that I refer to as Dec 23rd, then maybe these won't grow too much hype. People may be coming on here to read up on how hyped this release is.. right when they read the word "Concords" they pack their tents and inflatable air beds. Just don't bring up that release every 5 posts. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

The reason I tend not to favor ordering before release date is because I like to wait at least a couple months after RD before I break out my pairs. Wait for the hypebeasts to fugg up their pairs.

You and me both...I'll probably start breaking out my kicks come mayish starting with the bciii's

Originally Posted by Rocket

The reason I tend not to favor ordering before release date is because I like to wait at least a couple months after RD before I break out my pairs. Wait for the hypebeasts to fugg up their pairs.

You and me both...I'll probably start breaking out my kicks come mayish starting with the bciii's

So seeing to it as we're already 140+ pages in and it's about less than a month left and have a ton of kiddies feening to burn up them gift cards this release may cause some havoc but as said before we will get no where close to "12-23" hopefully!!!

So seeing to it as we're already 140+ pages in and it's about less than a month left and have a ton of kiddies feening to burn up them gift cards this release may cause some havoc but as said before we will get no where close to "12-23" hopefully!!!

140 pages?  Man that Concord thread went strong for a year.  And I mean strong!!!  And
roll.gif
at people thinking Niketalk contributes significantly to hype.  I'm pretty certain that the concord release would have been bananas with or without our contributions. Now, can we shut down websites?  Absolutely.  In all seriousness, I'm an old fart and have been collecting these things for far too long.  I have NEVER seen anything like that release.  Not DMPs, not the first altitudes(although that was another monster), not space jams/CGs.  Even if this is a tough release, I don't see mall closures, police and all the other nonsense we had with the XI.  

140 pages?  Man that Concord thread went strong for a year.  And I mean strong!!!  And
roll.gif
at people thinking Niketalk contributes significantly to hype.  I'm pretty certain that the concord release would have been bananas with or without our contributions. Now, can we shut down websites?  Absolutely.  In all seriousness, I'm an old fart and have been collecting these things for far too long.  I have NEVER seen anything like that release.  Not DMPs, not the first altitudes(although that was another monster), not space jams/CGs.  Even if this is a tough release, I don't see mall closures, police and all the other nonsense we had with the XI.  

What I HAVE seen are kids rocking that stupid drake haircut. The "jew fro" look.

I'm sorry, but that last part of the sentence has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I'm 31 next month and still very in-the-loop music and some style, but what the hell is a 'jew fro?'
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

What I HAVE seen are kids rocking that stupid drake haircut. The "jew fro" look.

I'm sorry, but that last part of the sentence has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I'm 31 next month and still very in-the-loop music and some style, but what the hell is a 'jew fro?'
roll.gif
roll.gif

you serious breh??

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Let's hope we don't reach Concord hype with these, hopefully some lessons were learned from that.

we have already reached it, this release will be mayhem IMO
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Let's hope we don't reach Concord hype with these, hopefully some lessons were learned from that.

we have already reached it, this release will be mayhem IMO
sick.gif

twitter is the death of sanity/birthplace of hype for Jordans these days.... once NDC tweets that link, hype is alive and well.

twitter is the death of sanity/birthplace of hype for Jordans these days.... once NDC tweets that link, hype is alive and well.

Pre-ordered today @ Foot Locker in MTL like a sir. No breaking down Mall doors for me.

Pre-ordered today @ Foot Locker in MTL like a sir. No breaking down Mall doors for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom