Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just debating copping 2 pair of these cause the releases here in el paso are easy to get i mean just have to be at the mall like 30-45 minutes before they open to get GR

I'm just debating copping 2 pair of these cause the releases here in el paso are easy to get i mean just have to be at the mall like 30-45 minutes before they open to get GR

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Vader

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......
wheres the cats that were bashin Canada in one of the other threads last month.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......
wheres the cats that were bashin Canada in one of the other threads last month.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif

Rip appeared to have changed into flip III after the half in the Indiana game. I wonder if these were uncomfortable to play in because of the leather ?

Rip appeared to have changed into flip III after the half in the Indiana game. I wonder if these were uncomfortable to play in because of the leather ?

To lazy to look, can someone confirm the release date for this. Or if there's even one yet...

*I wonder why most 99 retros just crumble! My pair is perfectly intact. Will probably purchase these to beat.

To lazy to look, can someone confirm the release date for this. Or if there's even one yet...

*I wonder why most 99 retros just crumble! My pair is perfectly intact. Will probably purchase these to beat.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif
          Damn your canadian pre orders!!!!

south-park-blame-canada%5B4%5D.jpg

South-park-recap-cartoon-wars-part-2-20060413114421438-000.jpg

they really should allow this in the states for us die hards though it would make life much easier

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif
          Damn your canadian pre orders!!!!

south-park-blame-canada%5B4%5D.jpg

South-park-recap-cartoon-wars-part-2-20060413114421438-000.jpg

they really should allow this in the states for us die hards though it would make life much easier

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom