Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Rocket

Rip's breakin out the retroes like crazy, this season.

Looks so nice on the court.... Can't wait!
pimp.gif

thats the nail in the coffin. God they look so good in the light

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Rocket

Rip's breakin out the retroes like crazy, this season.

Looks so nice on the court.... Can't wait!
pimp.gif

thats the nail in the coffin. God they look so good in the light

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by Vader

Pre-ordered today @ Foot Locker in MTL like a sir. No breaking down Mall doors for me.

Dude your so lucky. My local footlocker won't let me preorder it . 
I know!
I can't even pre-order a t-shirt.

Damn you! Lol.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Pre-ordered today @ Foot Locker in MTL like a sir. No breaking down Mall doors for me.

Dude your so lucky. My local footlocker won't let me preorder it . 
I know!
I can't even pre-order a t-shirt.

Damn you! Lol.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

might be true but the prices were always $10-15 under or over retail never more now they are all on the train
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& in the same bin in my book
i never found these sites cheap 
these sites are run by people like me and you. if you can make an extra buck, why wouldnt you? If you dont like the price, then dont buy it. Just like everyone b____g about the concord resell price. get over it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sydadp

laugh.gif
quote the stonefaces for truth. dont like the prices? extra bucks? get over it? gdamn here we go again people...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

might be true but the prices were always $10-15 under or over retail never more now they are all on the train
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& in the same bin in my book
i never found these sites cheap 
these sites are run by people like me and you. if you can make an extra buck, why wouldnt you? If you dont like the price, then dont buy it. Just like everyone b____g about the concord resell price. get over it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sydadp

laugh.gif
quote the stonefaces for truth. dont like the prices? extra bucks? get over it? gdamn here we go again people...
30t6p3b.gif

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

I hope its bad weather for the release of these so it will be a super easy cop like the chicago 10s

I hope its bad weather for the release of these so it will be a super easy cop like the chicago 10s

wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......

wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......

I'm just debating copping 2 pair of these cause the releases here in el paso are easy to get i mean just have to be at the mall like 30-45 minutes before they open to get GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom