Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^looking kind of ashy :lol:
I got two pairs of 07 metallics so there's no need for these.

^^^looking kind of ashy :lol:
I got two pairs of 07 metallics so there's no need for these.

This i need another pair of 07 mine are yellowing but at the same time it gives it a good look to me for some reason. the 2010 pair that released and these i dont like it . that material is terrible. ( and i never complain about the material) but they look terrible to me with that material.

This i need another pair of 07 mine are yellowing but at the same time it gives it a good look to me for some reason. the 2010 pair that released and these i dont like it . that material is terrible. ( and i never complain about the material) but they look terrible to me with that material.

Not to mention the tongue they used. The red on the 07s just pops more and the tongue looks more detailed and just better overall

well if you dont like em you can always get these 
roll.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
And you got that from where?

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/10/air-jordan-v-black-3m/

Although no release information’s been confirmed, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Jordan Brand decided to drop these or the original Black/Metallics later this year – although the latter might not be so probable considering the same shoe dropped in 2011. 

:nerd:

Dude JB doesn't care if they released the shoe 2 years ago. Just look at all the shoes they're coming out with. Wc 3s, bred 4s, bc 3s, you get the idea. But I don't think the metallics are coming out or we woulda seen pics already

And you got that from where?

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/10/air-jordan-v-black-3m/

Although no release information’s been confirmed, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Jordan Brand decided to drop these or the original Black/Metallics later this year – although the latter might not be so probable considering the same shoe dropped in 2011. 

nerd.gif
If metallics drop they will be had. If these drop instead, they'll be a good placeholder until metallics release again.

Dude JB doesn't care if they released the shoe 2 years ago. Just look at all the shoes they're coming out with. Wc 3s, bred 4s, bc 3s, you get the idea. But I don't think the metallics are coming out or we woulda seen pics already

If you notice none of those are two general releases. They're a limited release or CDP and general release and the only ones two years apart are the III's...88's had better leather and NA.

I can get with these since I don't have Metallics anymore. But the netting def. needs to be blacked out... Regardless, the 5s silhouette falls under my top 3 Jordan silhouettes, so they will be bought since I don't own many all black kicks. :smokin

When did the samples come out? Idk if these will release. Look at khaleds shoe box, its not the same as the boxes that jordan brand have been using with this years fives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom