Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Wow just 2 pairs of every size? Not a lot

Idk how many the store here got..i didnt even bother to ask just got in and out

I copped my pair this morning a little after 9 from footlocker in Manhattan. I asked for 9.5 they came back with a 9.5 but the box was all damaged, So I asked him to get a pair with a better box. He did so, I never opened them to inspect or try em' on (which I should have done). Anyway I take em' out on the train platform to snap a pic with my phone camera, and I realized the toebox area of the left shoe had a white mark.I was upset about it but I know it's my fault for not inspecting the shoes before purchasing.

I don't know who's responsible for the white Mark wether it's JB or footlocker but I'm dissapointed with it. I'm Going to try to use my footlocker Suede and Nubuck Cleaner & Kit to try to remove the white mark. Did anyone else get a pair with a white mark similar to the one in the pic below?  I did get a nice discount though 15% off with survey coupon so my total was $138.82. This is my pirst pair on Black 5's but I won't be wearing em' until 2012 , anyone got advice on the best way to store them. THanks any help is appreciated!

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Wow just 2 pairs of every size? Not a lot

Idk how many the store here got..i didnt even bother to ask just got in and out
I got the last size 9, so I consider myself lucky. The lady told me that they had people there at 8 AM 
eek.gif
.. That's crazy, especially in Dublin, Ohio

Not feeling the shape on these at all...My job got 1 of each size (Finishline) so we sold out QUICK

Damn thus release was a breeze here compared to ppls else where. Still haven't looked at my pair cause I was rushing to work... Hope there's no mess ups

Originally Posted by PainBL

The Eastbay rep just confirmed over the phone that apparently they're taxing every state now. In CA we apparently have to dig ourselves out of the financial hole our politicians put us in. No, wait, that's the rest of America nowadays too.
tongue.gif

Won't say whether I'm right or left, but I will say I despise most politicians equally these days.
laugh.gif
Not correct. We charge tax in the states of New York, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois and California. We have recently had to start taxing California customers because of state legislation that was passed. Sorry, we would definately prefer to not have to charge tax on any orders. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Now that all of you guys got your pairs, whats the verdict on the sizing!??!? Do they fit have a size bigger as usual?

Just cop these this morning outside footlocker and it a good feeling getting them. One of my favorite realease this year

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Now that all of you guys got your pairs, whats the verdict on the sizing!??!? Do they fit have a size bigger as usual?

For me I say it's a 1/2 size bigger. I measured my foot in Footlocker today they told me i'm a 10. I bought 9.5 tried em' on just now & they fit perfectly.

underestimated this release showed up at champs at 830 and there was already a dozen heads in line , i had to make a phone call and have my pair held at a local mom and pops store .....ive been collecting shoes forever and this is 1 shoe i always passed on (99 & 07) i wasn't letting them slip away a 3rd time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by lilyo06

Shoes look ALOT better in person. Grabbed a pair in Houston with ease.

There was a video on sneakertubetv showing a camp out for them in Houston. Was that really necessary?? This release wasnt as big as the one in 2007

I literally slept on these in houston .... Got off work late last night -____- ... went to the mall at 10 were sold out

Really a camp out? H-town takes there kicks real serious

If they still have your size you should try to exchange it, Personally I'd keep it but if there's alot of glue then maybe u should

Easy cop, me & 2 others, happy about the shoe and the fact the employees let me use the $25 off coupon I printed
pimp.gif

Sold out here on long island within 2 hours I passed but my bro copped and he got a size that I could rock too!

Easy cop for me in the Valley (818). dropped in to Footlocker Panorama City mall like 830ish. line was 10 deep. Got in and got an 11. Girl said they only got 18 pairs. I've never had Vs so I had to cop this c/w. At first glance in the store they looked like that fuzzy cheap suede but it musta been the lighting and my fatigue. Got home took a look, happy with em. Might cop another pair online. Now were they supposed to come w/white laces or anything else like a card or something cuz I got nada in the box. Anyways here are 2 iPhone pics I snapped:
7cc7589360b740ad89fb6efa8414bf52_7.jpg

039cf88162c84d92b1bbe84a6f06a73d_7.jpg

Going to the mall now to get mines.....all these pics got me salivating
laugh.gif

V's are looking good and surprisingly most are happy
laugh.gif

walked into the mall at 1030 and already seen 4 folks come out with doubles. thought I came too late, but nah...got me a pair.

the last pair of Js I got were the true blues in a 9.5, and the wolf greys in a 9.5

i had to go with a 9 on these though..

and to me the toe box shape is a little off. wife even asked if they were a "display" version......LOL!!!

oh well... i need a black pair of sneakers anyway...

I copped at 7:30 this morning, Finish Line opened at 7, I believe they sold just one pair prior to me. Thinking of trying to use my FTL 15% off coupon and cop another pair, these are pure classics!!!!

Ya'll dudes got nut stains on ya'll shoes and ya'll not taking them back?
laugh.gif
Man take that %#! back or at the very least let them know they are defected and you can possibly get price reduced. When I copped mine this morning dude at the register actually inspected the shoes before he gave them too me. IT hought that's what most Foot Lockers do?

Back
Top Bottom