Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Coppin these for 107
smile.gif

Footlocker , Champs Sports , Foot Action , and Finish line Roosevelt Field Mall Garden City N.Y. all are still stocked with these as of the time I copped a pair @ 3:30 PM no problem.

still everywhere here in the dmv. the sock liner is stiff like crazy!!! did not cop

Idk why people are complaining about the extra "stiff" padding at the heel. Those parts creased to hell when i rocked my Fire Reds because it was too thin and flimsy. Also, the fire reds didn't have near enough cushioning in the back towards the heel, the extra cushioning is what made me like these that much more. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sitting like no one's business out here.....ya having trouble finding em? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Depends on the area.  Dudes camped a 1am for these in my city 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

They're pretty much gone now here.  Maybe a few sizes left here and there but not easily accessible like some other areas. 

Iight so I got these from DTLR. Champs, FTL, FA, Jimmy Jazz were all sold out, highest they had was a 12.

So I examine these at home and realize they have glue stains, marks on the 3M tongue, all the usual %%%+%@!% that you learn to get over when copping JB releases because it's not like there's alot to go around.

But this really made me salty lol, the midsole is chipped.

Now they had the whole shipment of Metallics behind the counter and I saw 2 Sz 13's, one of which I bought (btw, I think every store only got two of each size because every store I went to only had a 12 and this was only an hour and a half after opening).

So that will prolly be gone by the end of the day, and DTLR only does exchanges and store credit. No cash refunds.

So what can I do? Should I just man up and get over it? Should I try to trade with someone who got 2 or 3 pairs and won't mind the chipping? I mean I still love the shoes and it's gonna be hard not to rock em daily (whenever I get a pair I'm keeping for good), but for 150 dollars, these should be damn near solid gold lol.

Pics:

6jAdR.jpg

Originally Posted by Hugo

still everywhere here in the dmv. the sock liner is stiff like crazy!!! did not cop

Yeah...lol.... I tried one more time to like these and just couldn't do it.... Still a full size run in a couple of places....

pretty much disappearing online but Finishline still has some pairs... there will be a re-stock on one of these sites in the near future (about a week if that long)... just stay tuned...

I swear eastbay still has them........ im going to be honest i just picked up 2 pairs and the quality of this shoes zuber ......bad !.!!.!!!!!!!

Im glad i still have the last 06 retros on ice.... im just going to wear these asap

Originally Posted by BronLe

Iight so I got these from DTLR. Champs, FTL, FA, Jimmy Jazz were all sold out, highest they had was a 12.

So I examine these at home and realize they have glue stains, marks on the 3M tongue, all the usual %%%+%@!% that you learn to get over when copping JB releases because it's not like there's alot to go around.

But this really made me salty lol, the midsole is chipped.

Now they had the whole shipment of Metallics behind the counter and I saw 2 Sz 13's, one of which I bought (btw, I think every store only got two of each size because every store I went to only had a 12 and this was only an hour and a half after opening).

So that will prolly be gone by the end of the day, and DTLR only does exchanges and store credit. No cash refunds.

So what can I do? Should I just man up and get over it? Should I try to trade with someone who got 2 or 3 pairs and won't mind the chipping? I mean I still love the shoes and it's gonna be hard not to rock em daily (whenever I get a pair I'm keeping for good), but for 150 dollars, these should be damn near solid gold lol.

get the store credit and use it to buy the pine foams

Originally Posted by werallequal

I swear eastbay still has them........ im going to be honest i just picked up 2 pairs and the quality of this shoes zuber ......bad !.!!.!!!!!!!

Im glad i still have the last 06 retros on ice.... im just going to wear these asap

There not on eastbay stop lien

So copped 1 of 2 today and honestly as one of those true to OG "I hate new retro guys", I can honestly say Im impressed with these Vs. The deep black looks great and the quality is pretty on point. Hopefully my eastbay pair doesnt have flaws, they usually never do.
15qwuiv.jpg

here's how I laced mine up, for those who're new to Vs.
ufE1M.jpg

As you can see, I went to the first plastic lacehole and put the lacelock through then went back through the next lacehole, then laced them up like normally... I don't know if that's easy to understand or not, but yeah lol

serious question here

to make the 3M tongue reflect do you have to be in a dark room or what? i dont see my tongue being shiny

these were an easy pass for me. I was horrified at how awful these looked in person. Looked at 5 pairs hoping to give some money away today, but each pair looked terrible. Ashy as hell.

Glad everyone else was able to cop.

went to a mall in the dmv and they sold out of most sizes within 3 hours.
i'm mad jealous of you guys who don't even need to break a sweat to cop kicks at your local malls.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

serious question here

to make the 3M tongue reflect do you have to be in a dark room or what? i dont see my tongue being shiny

Go outside and place the shoes infront of your car. Now get in your car and turn your headlights on. Do you see it? Its amazing isn't it..
laugh.gif

Btw non of these new retros have legit 3M on them like older retros

Not sure how people got them half size down, they're pretty narrow, and seem true to size for me

^^ That's because most dudes don't know they're true size.

I see dudes on here wtb listings with sizes ranging from an 11 to a 13.

Like really?

Back
Top Bottom