Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Yep the hate don't stop Jordan Brand from getting that bread lol! I guess I'm one of the few to get a flawless pair!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

They are still EVERYWHERE in VIRGINIA as of this morning, and that's only checking two store systems just now.

And yes, the ENTIRE STATE...

Including beastville Va Beach for the Va Beach proper folks who only think Lynnhaven and Military Mall are the only malls that exist down there. 
laugh.gif

#bammas 

When I read your attention whoring rants, I wonder if you're 16 or need psychiatric help. It's rather amusing, because it tells a lot about your life.

A 30 year old man who post for e-rep, e-beef and e-laughs, it's sad dude. Maybe one day you'll mature to the point of realizing it.

Search the system for some meds little man.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

They are still EVERYWHERE in VIRGINIA as of this morning, and that's only checking two store systems just now.

Including beastville Va Beach for the Va Beach proper folks who only think Lynnhaven and Military Mall are the only malls that exist down there. 
laugh.gif

#bammas 
When I read your attention whoring rants, I wonder if you're 16 or need psychiatric help. It's rather amusing, because it tells a lot about your life.
A 30 year old man who post for e-rep, e-beef and e-laughs, it's sad dude. Maybe one day you'll mature to the point of realizing it.
You both front like you're almight, but in the end I've helped more NTers than both of ya'll combined
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Magic1978 wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

laugh.gif

#bammas 
You both front like you're almight, but in the end I've helped more NTers than both of ya'll combined
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

How could I ever compete with Mr Niketalk
laugh.gif

These are available at the newly opened Nike store in Northpark Center Dallas. Still FSR. Some sizes are still available at the HOH nearby. Bday coupon is allowed.

FNL.com still had a sz 12 this afternoon and after seeing them in person at the mall today I went thru with the order.

Subtle details I like better about the 07s then these

the stiching of the jumpman on the tongues and back are thicker
the height is a little but lower
I like the white piping more opposed to the lack there of on the 2011
prefer the black jumpan on the bottom but by no means a deal breaker

Still with all that said, the 2011s look and feel pretty damn good

Just checked my tracking status from Finishline and it says shipping info will be available when the item is being shipped but I checked it yesterday and it says it should be delivered on monday. !*$? Anyone else get their order from finishline?

PLEASE post the Foot Locker and/or Footaction SKU number so I can order these! Thanks.

It will be on the white rectangular sticker at the top left of your box lid or on the receipt as well.

NOT the Nike product number. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by yanky

Just checked my tracking status from Finishline and it says shipping info will be available when the item is being shipped but I checked it yesterday and it says it should be delivered on monday. !*$? Anyone else get their order from finishline?

i ordered a sz 13 Monday night and got it Friday via ups.

Creasing on these is ridiculous

2 wears and tried on a few times and they lookin like i had em for years

Originally Posted by BronLe

How come? Nubuck and suede usually never showCreases, but smooth leather, patent leather andSlightly on durabuck.

Wore mine last night for a good 5 hour gambling session. A few things to note, and by all means they are the truth.

1.) Creasing on these is not an issue AT ALL if you went true to size like you should have.
2.) These are a hell of a lot more comfortable than my Fire Red V Retro. The cushioning in the back ankle support that has been added helps tremendously.
3.) Those complaining about the suede / nubuck, you can't see the detailed problems in it when they're on feet. They look darker on feet and in person, giving the shoe a better look, IMO.
4.) These shoes are lucky. I was the only one who didn't lose money out of all my boys that went w/ me.
laugh.gif

Hate on, haters.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

How come? Nubuck and suede usually never show Creases, but smooth leather, patent leather and Slightly on durabuck.

How come? I think you know the answer to that question..
But dont trip.. Jordan will give you another opportunity to cop for $175+ in 3-4 years..
Maybe the models that they will be producing then will be close to the originals..
Dont hold your breath.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

How come? Nubuck and suede usually never show Creases, but smooth leather, patent leather and Slightly on durabuck.

But dont trip.. Jordan will give you another opportunity to cop for $175+ in 3-4 years..
Maybe the models that they will be producing then will be close to the originals..
Dont hold your breath.

Durabuck creases way easier than nubuck though.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Dont hold your breath.
mad.gif

I think you forget to add that in there. Oh, and the fiery pit of death, a mob with pitch forks and torches, and a nuclear bomb threat. Calm down dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom