Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

FSR @ FNL again
I ordered on the first Restock and still haven't got a shipping confirmation or has it been drawn out my bank acct. It's still pending in Paypal
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

FSR @ FNL again
I ordered on the first Restock and still haven't got a shipping confirmation or has it been drawn out my bank acct. It's still pending in Paypal
nerd.gif
likewise. placed an order last tues and order is still processing and has not shipped and no charge on my cc as of yet. wth!

Copped a couple weeks ago and have yet to wear them.

They look so good deadstock that i just don't want to whip 'em out.

Defeats the purpose i know, but i'm not usually the kind of guy who keeps
his kicks in a box... trust me. But these are something else. Prolly cuz they
were my first jordans (1990) so, the sentimental value has a unique space
in my frenulum.

Nuts swing like pendulum.

Phallus curved like they bending 'em.

bruintaf wrote:

FSR @ FNL again
nerd.gif
likewise. placed an order last tues and order is still processing and has not shipped and no charge on my cc as of yet. wth!

I ordered Saturday afternoon and got the shipment confirmation today. Shoes will be here Thursday. Probably depends on what size you ordered and if they have them at their distro center or if they are locating and shipping from a store.

thats why i only cop retros from the store. we all know how bad JB has been slacking lately, im happy with my pair. much more comfortable then the wolf 5s.

Finally saw them in person today at a Modell's and I wasn't very impressed, they look a lot better in some of these pics then they do in person.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

wow this is a joke, i just got my shipment in from nike.com and they looked "burned" all over both shoes, no thats not from the flash, they look like that in real life....
Shouldnt even pass for B-grades
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

b393699d61e7af994fe5289e84a2aca9ad26eb18_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

i feel your pain, bruh. i just got mine after a late delivery and mine have the same issues as in your pic, and it's probably too late to exchange and get a pair or find a pair in los angeles. i called ndc and i'm returning mine. oh well.
this is proof that b grades come from any source
nike has no quality control at all 

i just took mine back to the nike store. went to fox hills where they have like 5 shoe stores. all sold out. went home and got on fnl, and ordered a size 11. dang. they don't have free shipping! oh well. 7 bucks more. but i hope the quality this time is much better. we shall see.

i want these but not paying anywhere close to retail. guess i aint getting them unless they are on swoosh

Originally Posted by bruintaf

FSR @ FNL again
nerd.gif
What size did you order?

been wearing mine everyday, glad i got another pair in the stash cus im wearing these to the ground

nerd.gif
What size did you order?
Finishline ALWAYS does this.

Originally Posted by rareair45

What size did you order?
Finishline ALWAYS does this.
Idk why so long but I just got my shipping confirmation today, hopefully they're not a bad pair and fit right

Back
Top Bottom