Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

jw does these fit true to size? i been searching for a pair and finally found some for a decent price but they are half a size bigger than what i usually wear. 

i actually like these 2011 retro 5's alot better than the 07 retro 5's so i sold my ds 07 met 5's and copped 2 pairs of these 2011 met 5's
pimp.gif

I slept like a rock on this release. Looking back through the pics in this thread is making me want to cop... looks like I might have to drop a pair of Lebrons from my wishlist.

^^ Yeah I've been looking for some places with a 9.5. Only came across one site so far that I fully trust.

I was just wearing this today. I dont know how you guys keep your soles so icy, mine are yellowed (yellowing doesnt bother me the least bit, I am just curious)
There is some crap under my kicks and i dont know what it is. what do you guys use for that because I dont want to touch it.

I missed out on these so bad. I do still have my 07s and they are beat and yellow to death. Whats a good price for the 2011s?

jw does these fit true to size? i been searching for a pair and finally found some for a decent price but they are half a size bigger than what i usually wear. 
BUMP --

Thinking of picking up a pair of these on eBay..I know everyone's foot is different, but there's some consistency when it comes to sizing. Could anyone weigh in on if they went down/up .5 size or went with their standard sizing on these. 

Back
Top Bottom