Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by jusdre86

u gotta take the scissors to them. I honestly dont even feel them. Only problem is when you give your shoe trees a shape up, you leave the sides of the toe box more liable to crease.

Any part specific where you cut? Or just around the part that is bugging me? thx for the help.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Remember when no one wanted these, check page 60 of this thread lol

BTW, is it just me, or do these crease horribly after like 3 wears...

I got a big crease on my left shoe on the 1st wear lmao.

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

BTW, is it just me, or do these crease horribly after like 3 wears...

I got a big crease on my left shoe on the 1st wear lmao.

i was in serious inner conflict about these because i only had the $$ for 2/3 between these, griffs and foams. foams was easy to pick and then i couldnt decide between griffs and these. quality was seeming to be an issue on these up to RD so i just copped the last  sz 12  griff at the ftl. plus i decided if i wanted these down the road it would be easier to find on ebay or whatever than the griffs being how their wasnt that many on ebay a week after release. hope i made the right choice 

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

can anyone school me on how to make my wearable shoe trees more "wearable"? mine seem to hurt my feet

I had the same problem as others with some pairs destroying my pinky toe. All I did to relieve it completely is cut out a little curve where your pinky toe is. They still work the same and your Pinky toe is free of slicing.

The shoe tree looks like a U so I just cut it until it looks like a small c turned on it's side. That way u only feel the top of the shoe tree and not the sides

laugh.gif
 NT'ers now-a-days

Spoiler [+]
I still don't want these. For the past couple of weekends I've went to the mall hoping that I could convince myself to buy these, but I just can't bring myself to. I just can't groove with the shape and nubuck. I'd rather drop an extra 50 bucks and locate another pair of '07s.

so you guys only trimmed the sides right? you didn't mess with the top of the shoe trees?

Nah leave the top because for the 5'z especially the top of the shoe tree doesn't cover the whole toebox, so If you trim the top then the toebox is more liable to crease

so you guys only trimmed the sides right? you didn't mess with the top of the shoe trees?
Just wear them without the shoe trees. There is no way to make those things comfortable. Just enjoy the shoes 
smile.gif

I have worn mine twice. No creases yet, but lint gets picked up easily. It isn't too hard to clean.
Overall, a very solid purchase and good replacement for my beat up 3M's.

Had a restock in my local NikeTown...these shoe's are
pimp.gif
and paying retail is even
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think they are doing phone orders with the restock they received. I'm not sure if you guys can order from out of state but its the NikeTown in Las Vegas...702-650-8888 they had two size 12s left but I picked up one so they might still have that one left. as far as the other sizes...i didn't really ask but GL if you need a pair.

Have any of you guys ever used Decreasers?? I put these in all of my 3's,4's,5's, and 6's and honestly i NEVER get creases at all! I have worn my countdown pack 3's easily over 50-60 times and still zero creases. Plus they really dont hurt and you barely feel them at all. Here's the link for those that are interested: http://thedecreaser.com/

And if anyone needs any help with making them fit comfortably just message me. I honestly love these things and wouldnt use anything else.

I WEAR FORCE FIELDS IN ALL MY JORDANS. NEVER WEAR A PAIR WITHOUT THEM. NOT 1 CREASE IN ANY OF MY SHOES SINCE I STARTED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WEAR FORCE FIELDS IN ALL MY JORDANS. NEVER WEAR A PAIR WITHOUT THEM. NOT 1 CREASE IN ANY OF MY SHOES SINCE I STARTED.

you recommend them over sneakershields?

damn seriously? i tried force fields one day and they didn't help stop anything. They are so flimsy. Sneaker shields definitely stop creases completely and keep your shoes fresh, but they are uncomfortable as $*@% and can hurt your feet.

force fields work but one shoe always fits fine with them and the other doesnt, i hate it. i will start the day with a pair of force fields in and an hour later i have to take them out, its really that bothersome. i suggest using the small sz force fields even if your a sz 10-12, any sz bigger than that go with the medium size force fields.

Not knockin' anyone who uses force fields, but honest opinion to me is they kinda suck. They smash ur toes unless u get a 1/2 size bigger shoe and to me theyre just uncomfortable. Now dont get me wrong, I rocked the hell out of them when they first came around. But once I found decreasers I havent used anything else. I really think they are superior to any other crease preventor. Plus, at least in my experience they push existing creases out pretty well, not perfect but damn good. So to each their own but my advice is mess with the decreasers and I think ya'll will be pretty satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom