Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Just something I've noticed when searching around for these, all the real pairs I've seen have "Family" somewhere on the top row of the tongue. Just something to look for if you guys are still hunting down your pairs.

This is what I mean btw ^ I've seen pairs where its more centered but every legit pair I've come across has it on that top row.

Saw a dude rocking these the other day. Really nice kick. Still salty I striked out
mean.gif

Anyone have a picture of the words written on the insole for both left and right shoes of these?

For those who have DB5s..would you go TTS or 1/2 size up to wear sneaker shields? Im just worried about the creasing people have been talking about. 

Last edited:
For those who have DB5s..would you go TTS or 1/2 size up to wear sneaker shields? Im just worried about the creasing people have been talking about. 

go 1/2 a size up. the sneaker shields will make the shoes more snug.

Last edited:
Then why even have them?

Because I got them for retail and I don't need to resell them because I don't need the money. Is collecting Jordan's wrong if you don't wear them all? Get out of here with that nonsense 

No you can do whatever you want with your shoes. IMO it's useless to own a pair of shoes your never going to wear.
No need to get mad :rolleyes

No you can do whatever you want with your shoes. IMO it's useless to own a pair of shoes your never going to wear.
No need to get mad :rolleyes

It's not useless at all. Sneakers (especially rare and DS sneakers) can also be an investment.

Plus I love the look of the DB Vs and I was unable to get a second pair and I don't want to ruin them by wearing them

You'd probably get mad if you saw how many of my shoes are DS lol

Last edited:
We just have a difference of opinions, and that's cool. I buy shoes because I want to wear them. No matter how rare or how much a shoe is worth, if I buy them I'm going to wear them. You buy certain shoes as a investment and don't wear them. I was just wondering why you didn't wear your DB V's and now I know. Do your thing man. I meant no disrespect.

We just have a difference of opinions, and that's cool. I buy shoes because I want to wear them. No matter how rare or how much a shoe is worth, if I buy them I'm going to wear them. You buy certain shoes as a investment and don't wear them. I was just wondering why you didn't wear your DB V's and now I know. Do your thing man. I meant no disrespect.
All good fam, I'll send you a PM with a little more insight on me 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom