Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i wore my TBs over a dozen times and not just light wearing, mine have not cracked or peeled are chipped

To Agent0024 thanks for the welcome
happy.gif
, but i've been in the game for about 13 years. I'm just saying my TB3s are already dying out on me, itdoesn't mean that everyones pair is horribly made like mines. I'm just saying, it could be that I got a poorly made quality pair of 2009 TB3s.

Originally Posted by intrikal

To Agent0024 thanks for the welcome
happy.gif
, but i've been in the game for about 13 years. I'm just saying my TB3s are already dying out on me, it doesn't mean that everyones pair is horribly made like mines. I'm just saying, it could be that I got a poorly made quality pair of 2009 TB3s.
I got some Flip 3s like that... for no apparent reason the midsole just started going to hell on me... my Aquas have a couple hairline craccs onthe midsole also... very disappointing two of my favorite recent Retros....

tired.gif

^ No matter how you store them or how much your weight is eventually there going to chip and crack. It's sad but true.

got mine from Size? yesterday...heheheeeee, I put them on and it was like a thing of beauty man..I know many of you have had your for a very long time now, butI'm so flippn happy to finally get one of my grails. I slept on these when this colorway dropped the first time. Anyway, I hope I don't experiencechipping/cracking like some of you have.

where can i get some true blue 3s in the U.S. i need four sz 10s, a 10.5,11,and a 11.5? i tried ordering some from ebay ,12prs to be exact, when they 1stdropped, but they were seized by customs, and i had to file a claim,talk with nike reps and all types of extra crap, long story short i got my money back butnever got my shoes.

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

where can i get some true blue 3s in the U.S. i need four sz 10s, a 10.5,11,and a 11.5? i tried ordering some from ebay ,12prs to be exact, when they 1st dropped, but they were seized by customs, and i had to file a claim,talk with nike reps and all types of extra crap, long story short i got my money back but never got my shoes.
ohwell.gif

international release only thus far....online might be the only option

hth

im a bit jealous.. i was discouraged when i read the post that it was a typo and people were getting cancelations, so i decided to cancel my order. smh @myself

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ No matter how you store them or how much your weight is eventually there going to chip and crack. It's sad but true.
QFT

there are plenty of places to grab these still - mostly outside the US...but it really depends how much they're worth to you. I have probably seen them inonly one or two places in Tdot lately.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

there are plenty of places to grab these still - mostly outside the US...but it really depends how much they're worth to you. I have probably seen them in only one or two places in Tdot lately.

i sure hope so I know someone in London right now hoping they can grab me a size

I've been out of it for a long while and JB releases TB IIIs? Great, my favorite J's and I missed em.
Anyone know if they released in the US? Also know any good places I can get em besides ebay?

These look very nice. I wonder how confortable they are.

Back
Top Bottom