Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Wow....just paid my Oneness invoice...thank you to those who suggested! How is it that they don't do online sales and have a gmail address, and are a legit business?  I've heard of them for years, so I'm not worried, but happy that these little businesses are able to take care of us!  I wanted these since the beginning despite the hate and lack of hype.  Cheers to you all who are so helpful!
Congrats man. I'm still refreshing my e-mail. I hope they come through.

Shout out to the good ppl at Oneness i sent an email asking for an invoice, to my surprise they sent me one. 210 shipped
nthat.gif
Requested my size 9.5 and they emailed right back 10 was the smallest so I said that will work. Got the invoice a few minutes later. Thanks, repped!
Thats the NT way
nthat.gif

Wow....just paid my Oneness invoice...thank you to those who suggested! How is it that they don't do online sales and have a gmail address, and are a legit business?  I've heard of them for years, so I'm not worried, but happy that these little businesses are able to take care of us!  I wanted these since the beginning despite the hate and lack of hype.  Cheers to you all who are so helpful!
I love oneness, one of the spot i always go and pickup shoes cause of there fast shipping

Nike stores should have plenty if yall make it out to a local spot. Glad people got to eat today if they put in the work after all the other releases got pushed back

Cant say that im happy with it look at them glue

SMH now lets see if the goddamn paint on the mid-sole cracked after the first couple wears like my bred 4s and thunder 4s LOL
the cracking midsole problem i understad. but IMO that glue statin doesnt look that bad. barely noticeable. ive seen way worse glue stains. im talking like a glob big enough to stick out. congrats on your pair tho

View media item 1445902
Good quality. Color is still weak too me. Translucent sole was a pleasant surprise but I still don't like this color way. Shoes are going back in the box and I don't expect them to see the light of day for the next couple years...

Back
Top Bottom