Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Just grabbed my FTA pair, let me use $15 star rewards.. $189.44 out the door. They are pretty nice but the color is a lil underwhelming as others have said.

Finally JB got this **** right. Didn't have to go thru different pair's to make sure there was no major flaws like past pick ups. This shoe is fire :smokin people are definitely going to regret passing or sleeping on these. Very happy right now with both my pairs. No flaws and color way is clean . Hope the people that wanted these got a chance to get them.

Finally JB got this **** right. Didn't have to go thru different pair's to make sure there was no major flaws like past pick ups. This shoe is fire
smokin.gif
people are definitely going to regret passing or sleeping on these. Very happy right now with both my pairs. No flaws and color way is clean . Hope the people that wanted these got a chance to get them.
Congratz on the pickup! I saw these in person this past Tuesday. I didn't like them, they looked almost like a female colorway no offense. I don't regret sleeping on these though. I can't wait for the Chicago 1's 
smokin.gif

Congratz on the pickup! I saw these in person this past Tuesday. I didn't like them, they looked almost like a female colorway no offense. I don't regret sleeping on these though. I can't wait for the Chicago 1's :smokin
Dayum all good brotha and thanks I'm also waiting on the 1's to drop. It's going to be an expensive year for me LOL! :nerd:

good or bad big J

More or less confused.
For example... No on foot pics hrs after release so we all reselling? Really?
The weather sucks where I am
People still getting their pairs or waiting for delivery
No many people get their shoes and immediately put them on

no on foot pics i see yall trying to resale
pretty much. Most of the people who copped openly said they didn't care for the shoe. Me on the other hand, I stuck to my game plan and got the results I was anticipating.

Back
Top Bottom