Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

people think resellers dont exist or something thats some people full time job why u think u never see yeezies on anybody feet u think nike dont know about ebay nike is saying okay since u will buy some jordans from a reseller for 260 or 300 well im going to sell u these for 260 or 300 wake up mann plz

Like these a lot, glad ppl are sleeping on them. Even with the more limited drop, not too stressful grabbing.

people think resellers dont exist or something thats some people full time job why u think u never see yeezies on anybody feet u think nike dont know about ebay nike is saying okay since u will buy some jordans from a reseller for 260 or 300 well im going to sell u these for 260 or 300 wake up mann plz

Still confused.....

People getting mad about Resellers again.   Quit wasting your energy, it's not gonna stop!

People sound like a Old Beat up Farmer complaining that Apples cost more in the Store then in a Orchard.  
mean.gif

Lmao. My little niece enjoyed that, lol. i signed up for that snkrs app. Is it a fcfs type thing? Still waiting for it to be available for android

I really wasn't keeping up with this release. Surprised at Nike with the limited releases the last two weeks.

I added them to cart immediately on EB and FTL. Then waited in line then they sold out during the check out wait.

Just secured my 4th pair of Teal size 11.5

Going to sell one pair to have 3 pair of Oreos and 3 pair of Teals for my collection.

eBay has 1,629 Oreos listed in men's sizes
eBay has 626 Teals listed in men's sizes

The Teals were definitely limited compared to the Oreos.

Going to sell one pair to have 3 pair of Oreos and 3 pair of Teals for my collection.

Definitley. The HOH i hit for the teals Had Oreos in stock. 3rd or 4th restock. Oreos have flooded the market. Resellers flippin them for 10 bucks over retail. Guess it all depends on how many restocks the teals will get

Quality is bad on these. I am not real impressed by the leather on these . It is smooth but a lot more plastic feeling than I thought it would be. Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence for a pair.

you mean less produced, less available. There is nothing limited about these shoes. And nobody wants to waste their time to make $10.

Back
Top Bottom