Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

I swear, too many are concerned about if they are limited or if they sell out right away. Who cares!

This is true. Some people complain because they were too easy to get.
I used to care just because I wondered if I could get them cheaper. Now it Doesn't even matter anymore.

I'm more surprised that the mall I went to didn't do raffles more than anything else.

Def agree. Increase is hurtin resellers

I think that's a good thing for most

It's not tho. The price increase is just making the shoes less affordable on a consistent basis for the average consumer.

Look at the mirror foamposites. They were $275 and sell for good money now.

THat $200 is just a hard pill to swallow especially with how frequently shoes are dropping.

I mean, I didn't even bother to get the XXs because that would have meant I spenr $400 today on shoes which is a wow moment.

This is true. Some people complain because they were too easy to get.
I used to care just because I wondered if I could get them cheaper. Now it Doesn't even matter anymore.

I'm more surprised that the mall I went to didn't do raffles more than anything else.

easy line up to get these shoes this morning in fact i went to he store a little to early no one was there expect me and 2 others

i'm hoping this becomes the norm with jordan releases now at least in nyc

i'm thinking not many people where feeling the colorway

this

i think its safe to say deep down there's a lil hypebeast in all of us
Na this conversation has nothing to do with hypebeast I couldn't care less if these were limited or a full out GR.  Just by looking at the low demand, and how quickly these sold out online everywhere, its easy to see the release numbers were lower than general.

I said it some time earlier in this thread, but NT is a good gauge at how much interest a shoe has.  For a JB 4 to release and only be at 35 pages close to 12 hours after release tells me the overall interest is low.  I would have expected with the low interest that someone could have woke up 3 hours after release and still cop a pair.

Nothing to do with resell or hypebeast but just an interesting conversation to have is all

NikeChi sold out of these. I'm in complete disbelief :x:x:x

We didn't get flooded with them. NikeChi, Villa, and the HOH were the only spots that got them outside of boutiques.
I can see how people thought these were limited depending on location.

Tbh,I'm still not feeling the color,but I'm still happy anyway,i think it's gonna be a copped that I will regret not getting

NT:

"I just went by xx FTL and these are sitting :lol:"

Translation:

I just walked past FTL and saw a display model sitting on the shelf but in all reality I probably have no idea if theyre sitting or not because idk if that just the only size left or they have all sizes left. But im gonna sure as hell post on NT that these are sitting in my ONE spot I saw cuz everyone said they were limited.

Oh i also didnt factor in if there was an actual demand for these compared to the number produced, on top of I have no clue what the production number were like to even say they were limited or not.

In the end all i know is I saw ONE pair on display so theyre sitting

In my defense I walked down most of Fulton st with Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz and SnD went into the store asked them and they still had pairs. So whether they were limited or not, who gives a..... 

THE POINT IS, on MY SIDE OF TOWN, these are still available and anyone who wants them can have them. 

I swear, too many are concerned about if they are limited or if they sell out right away. Who cares!

Cats like to say they have limited jordans as some kind of red badge of courage. People are WAY too caught up in the term "limited". The truth is these were made is far less quantities than Oreos or columbia 4's. But dudes weren't beasting for them. That's a good thing! Some of yall love it when it's hectic so you can say things like "got 4 pairs...easy cop"

In my defense I walked down most of Fulton st with Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz and SnD went into the store asked them and they still had pairs. So whether they were limited or not, who gives a..... 

THE POINT IS, on MY SIDE OF TOWN, these are still available and anyone who wants them can have them. 
Fulton FTL has size 12 and 13 left 

Struck out on ndc this morning. Luckily nba store came through for me again and also got a pair locally. Of course now I get the SNKRS access code.

NT:

"I just went by xx FTL and these are sitting :lol:"

Translation:

I just walked past FTL and saw a display model sitting on the shelf but in all reality I probably have no idea if theyre sitting or not because idk if that just the only size left or they have all sizes left. But im gonna sure as hell post on NT that these are sitting in my ONE spot I saw cuz everyone said they were limited.

Oh i also didnt factor in if there was an actual demand for these compared to the number produced, on top of I have no clue what the production number were like to even say they were limited or not.

In the end all i know is I saw ONE pair on display so theyre sitting

repped... i actually took the time to chat with some employees that remembered me from when i used to frequent the mall a while back. can get some good insight just by chatting it up.

It's not tho. The price increase is just making the shoes less affordable on a consistent basis for the average consumer.

THat $200 is just a hard pill to swallow especially with how frequently shoes are dropping.

I mean, I didn't even bother to get the XXs because that would have meant I spenr $400 today on shoes which is a wow moment.

you make a very valid point. but others that do not have to pay crazy resellers that buy multiple pairs save a few bucks. maybe it is just my dislike for the dudes that buy multiple pairs and jack up the price, keeping it away from people that just want to wear them.

you make a very valid point. but others that do not have to pay crazy resellers that buy multiple pairs save a few bucks. maybe it is just my dislike for the dudes that buy multiple pairs and jack up the price, keeping it away from people that just want to wear them.

i would gladly pay $200 resale on the few occasions that i can't get a shoe i really want and pay $150 or so for regular price than pay $200 for each release now just to say i didn't buy them from a reseller.

I think that's the key. Take myself. Struck out gloriously today. Not terribly pressed because I know there's something else coming out next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.
I think that trickles down to the resell game too. Do you want to pay this guy 100 dollars over retail or do you want to wait until the next release. For me, I'll just wait until the next one.

As far as the price goes, I firmly believe there's something psychological about that 200 price point :lol: Think about how often people talk about doubling or tripling up. Dude, you're going to spend over 400 dollars on two pairs of Jordans?!?! For an old geezer like myself, the answer is nah......

I think that's the key. Take myself. Struck out gloriously today. Not terribly pressed because I know there's something else coming out next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.
I think that trickles down to the resell game too. Do you want to pay this guy 100 dollars over retail or do you want to wait until the next release. For me, I'll just wait until the next one.

As far as the price goes, I firmly believe there's something psychological about that 200 price point :lol: Think about how often people talk about doubling or tripling up. Dude, you're going to spend over 400 dollars on two pairs of Jordans?!?! For an old geezer like myself, the answer is nah......

i feel you... my thing is, i dont just buy shoes just to buy so the "ill just get what drops next week" thing doesn't really apply unless i really was luke warm on the shoes anyways... for example... i shall have the gold foams in my collection. if i strike out on day 1.... ill keep an eye out until they end up in my house.

I only buy if I get my discount... my local shiekhs don't let me do the discount, i have to go clear across socal to get to a cot danged foot locker. To save 40 bucks then make 80 - 14% fees.. I just skipped all that and went to the beach with my dog today
View media item 1446300

i feel you... my thing is, i dont just buy shoes just to buy so the "ill just get what drops next week" thing doesn't really apply unless i really was luke warm on the shoes anyways... for example... i shall have the gold foams in my collection. if i strike out on day 1.... ill keep an eye out until they end up in my house.

I understand. I guess at this point I'm pretty much lukewarm on everything :lol:

Those are easy to get, champs FTL ndc, all them got the socks and hats
I'm Really looking for nba teams hats and hoodie's,I hate scrolling or looking online,just looked at footlocker and didn't see anything I like,only thing really they have to match the teals are jordan hats,they look nice but I can't see myself rocking everything jordan, to me that's just trying to hard,but I get what ur saying,online is prob the best place to look for rare stuff that is hard to find at stores,

Did any1 get email or confirmation from ndc?

Back
Top Bottom