Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Why would there be? If it's a jordan shoe like that there would be a thread made.
Sometimes there's little warning...days, not weeks or months.  

The moment that a shoe like that shows up a thread will be started. Guaranteed.

You basically want an update thread so you won't have to use the website which won't happen.

The official update me when heat releases thread.

You basically want an update thread so you won't have to use the website which won't happen.

Exactly ;-).  I'm not going to search NT everyday for keywords I'm interested in.  Would be great if there were alerts we could set within NT like Google Alerts.  Oh well.

For Air Trainer IIIs, I'm lucky b/c of the lack of overall interest, and much fewer launches, there's really only one thread for all colorways.  So I subscribed years ago, and get alerts whenever a new colorway is coming....very convenient.

Last edited:

Exactly ;-).  I'm not going to search NT everyday for keywords I'm interested in.  Would be great if there were alerts we could set within NT like Google Alerts.  Oh well.

For Air Trainer IIIs, I'm lucky b/c of the lack of overall interest, and much fewer launches, there's really only one thread for all colorways.  So I subscribed years ago, and get alerts whenever a new colorway is coming....very convenient.

Guess it's too hard to look at page 1 :lol:

Guess it's too hard to look at page 1
laugh.gif
Need I say that Page 1 doesn't cover everything.....

Need I say a quick strike 4 will be on page 1.....
Fair comment.  Likely, but certainly not guaranteed.  Pushed alerts are always more effective than pulling information, but given the tools we have, this will have to suffice.  Already being tooled up for 4s, fingers crossed that another colorway drops this year!

Need I say a quick strike 4 will be on page 1.....
Fair comment.  Likely, but certainly not guaranteed.  Pushed alerts are always more effective than pulling information, but given the tools we have, this will have to suffice.  Already being tooled up for 4s, fingers crossed that another colorway drops this year!

Wondering if we will ever see tour or cool greys again.

JB has given us the white Vs a million times tho :lol:

Wondering if we will ever see tour or cool greys again.

JB has given us the white Vs a million times tho
laugh.gif
I hear ya!  Anything but all white would be great.  Though while I can accept leather back tabs, I won't do leather wings... I dunno...love the look of plastic on my Nikes....go figure....heh.

Last edited:
Hey guys guick help. I got a pair of teals for mah gurl In grade size. Did they come with hangtags? And was the sole translucent?

i don't think grade sizes come with a hang tag. The soles were completely translucent, but they're not opaque.

Wore mine for the first time yesterday and today for our first family trip to Monterey, son just turned two months.

Super happy with the softness of the leather, don't remember the last time I had that feeling with a JB retro.
Because the softness they are creasing in a super weird way tho, oh well.

Still super happy with them even more so than when I purchased.

Shout out to BigJ for the assist.

Back
Top Bottom