Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

yeah i know what u mean. If thrers a somethin coming i hope its the White Cement. My pair startin to look beat (not really but i got high standards i guess)
Thats a long time for the whole model to be gone though. But it opens the door for 15+ to finally get its turn
WC's are my grails...first pair of Nike's with visible air, and first pair of Jordan's in '89....Need these!

yeah i know what u mean. If thrers a somethin coming i hope its the White Cement. My pair startin to look beat (not really but i got high standards i guess)
Thats a long time for the whole model to be gone though. But it opens the door for 15+ to finally get its turn

You wouldn't wanna wait 6 years to cop Fears or UNDTFDs as a GR? Two of the best retro+ cws of ANY Jordans, not just IVs. I think by then most people's IVs are going to be well worn. They did this with the Aqua VIIIs (last retro was in 2007) and hype for them this year is through the roof.

Last edited:
I'm not big on those fear IV's or the undftd IV's. Just my opinion though a lot of people do like them both.

I'm not big on those fear IV's or the undftd IV's. Just my opinion though a lot of people do like them both.

Same here .. undftd are decent but not just a must have that id be hyped over or anything. Fears were boo boo to me.

Finally getting around to trying mine on. Initially out of the box i was like this leather is hard nothing like oreo or legend. But i took the shoe tree and all that paper out and theyre soft.

So soft that i was simply just feeling and pressing and it creased the shoe. But at the same time it feels a litle stiff (not really the word in looking for)

Im pleased with them, cant wait til summer officially hits up here

Last edited:
I got lucky and copped a pair here yesterday in SoCal.  The outsole is sick on these shoes, and they are way better once you see them in person because the pics do not do these shoes justice at all. All in all, I'm glad I was able to come across these yesterday since they sold out everywhere else.

WOW... I just got home and my package is not here.. I called UPS and they said they delivered to a wrong address... so heated right now..

totally different address is what i don't understand. different city and everything. they couldn't give me any explanation. hope they fire the driver honestly. in the comments section it says "met customer woman" Shouldn't the person receiving it say that this package is not mine? I think some shady stuff is going on.

they just said i should receive a call tomorrow. Called nike and they are going to investigate.. if they don't find it worse case is i get a refund.. makes me never want to go through ups and just order FEDEX next day delivery from now on..

there going to contact me back tomorrow at 9AM. hopefully i get a good explanation because this doesn't make any sense.. sounds like an inside job honestly.

U want to hear excuses? Naw there's no excuse for something like that, hopefully it's a nice lady that doesn't have kids,if u want,ask nike exchange them for the laser only if the teals been touch

thing is they gave me the exact address where they delivered it to.. was thinking about going but it may not be safe since its in EAST LA.. what do you guys think? or should i just wait until tomorrow and find out through them.

totally different address is what i don't understand. different city and everything. they couldn't give me any explanation. hope they fire the driver honestly. in the comments section it says "met customer woman" Shouldn't the person receiving it say that this package is not mine? I think some shady stuff is going on.

they just said i should receive a call tomorrow. Called nike and they are going to investigate.. if they don't find it worse case is i get a refund.. makes me never want to go through ups and just order FEDEX next day delivery from now on..
UPS is really really starting to slip. i too had an issue with them 2 days ago regarding my Teal 4s from NDC. i was at work and got a text notification that my package had been delivered. that was impossible. i knew nobody was home but i was not worried because i know they drop your package off at the nearest access point if nobody answers to sign. i log into UPS and see that it says "left at rear door"

long story short i leave work,  rush home, go to my backyard and my package is at my back door. in the open. i have a chainlink fence so that would mean in full view of both buildings on each side of my house and also the buildings behind my house. i live in the bronx. if anybody sees a package just sitting there, 75% chance it will get taken.

dimwit driver.

thing is they gave me the exact address where they delivered it to.. was thinking about going but it may not be safe since its in EAST LA.. what do you guys think? or should i just wait until tomorrow and find out through them.
dont go. let them do their thing and handle it.

Yes finally an update,it's been scan to ship out,now just gotta make sure it's going to correct address

Yup too much work...nah I tried signing up that day ...for some reason I can't get pass the security questions or the texting confirmation,

i have to say from the pics i ranked the teal as last of the 2015 4s so far but actually in hand they're quite good to me... having had all of 3 in hand i'll say 1-teal, 2-oreo 3-columbia.

if they didnt had that light teal accents but darker (like the leather) would be part of roster for sure! pity!

None of the studio pics that came out before release prepared me for how dark the leather is. I wanted the whole thing a couple of shades lighter/brighter. I'm not trying to wear teal if I'm not looking for my kicks to pop. The teal is identical to the strap on some Flight 45 Highs I have, and I hate that strap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom