Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

thing is they gave me the exact address where they delivered it to.. was thinking about going but it may not be safe since its in EAST LA.. what do you guys think? or should i just wait until tomorrow and find out through them.
Any luck?

I luv all retro 4's,never copped the Columbia's the way I look at it,it's almost an all white shoe which I already have the 11 legends

OREO's, Laser, Teal, LB

Having all four pairs... THE OREO's ARE A+++

I can wear them everyday.. even after creasing they loook great with the tumbled leather

the paint doesn't crack or chip like the LB's - You can Wipe them down and Bounce out the house without the worry of messing them up!

Color wise they match everything!

Can't understand how the XI and the IV colors are compared so much.
I can

they came out a month or so apart.. 
laugh.gif
 #NTLOGIC

it has nothing to do with Color

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong the Columbia are nice,but I'd rather spend my money on other j's that I really like

No not quality,as in looks,I luv how there's a mix of colors,the teal on the waffle brightens the shoe,

I think jb did a good job,can't do it any better for this colorway,if I had the $ to D up I would,people will realize they miss out after seeing on foot

I noticed that the edge of the oval lace is cutting into the hole of the wing tab.  I don't tie them tightly, and just wear them casually, so I'm surprised there's enough pressure.  If I played ball in them, I imagine it would rip right thru eventually (not that these LS shoes are meant for that these days).  I'm using the bottom (first) whole only.  Maybe there would be less pressure (or at least less edging from a different angle) if I use the second hole.  Haven't tried that to see if it's less comfortable.  The entire wing structure is less rigid plastic (more rubbery) than in the past (and OGs).  I don't care about the edging per se; only if it ultimately breaks thru...

Anyone else notice this, or are you all using the 2nd (middle) hole, and the edging is not occurring?

Just started collecting Jordan's. Hope to add some laser IV's....
wow triple ups. and i thought i was doing it big with all my doubleups. nice start to your collection bro. keep it up. youre a beast if you triple up on the lasers. theyre 250 a pop and around 270 after taxes. which means around $800 spent on just the laser release lol

Last edited:

wow triple ups. and i thought i was doing it big with all my doubleups. nice start to your collection bro. keep it up. youre a beast if you triple up on the lasers. theyre 250 a pop and around 270 after taxes. which means around $800 spent on just the laser release lol
My man needs to scrape together $29.99 for a printer stand.

Wore my Teal's today to work!

Man, Love them - The White Accent on the shoe POPS!

Leather reminds me of the same Color Leather on the New X's - BOB & Lady Libs - Very Soft and Creases easy but not something to worry about!

If it was Teal Tumbled Leather instead??--- these would be perfect!

Wore my Teal's today to work!

Man, Love them - The White Accent on the shoe POPS!

Leather reminds me of the same Color Leather on the New X's - BOB & Lady Libs - Very Soft and Creases easy but not something to worry about!

If it was Teal Tumbled Leather instead??--- these would be perfect!

I actually felt that each leather we have gotten this year felt a bit different. All different but not bad tho I don't love the leather on the columbia iv or the French blue vii (don't own these. Just from In store experiences).

Is there a thread for Jordan 4 quickstrikes?  Trying to figure out the best way to monitor potential releases without using Twitter alerts.  Thanks!

Is there a thread for Jordan 4 quickstrikes?  Trying to figure out the best way to monitor potential releases without using Twitter alerts.  Thanks!

Why would there be? If it's a jordan shoe like that there would be a thread made.

Back
Top Bottom