Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Pics will have to wait.

I'm in Buffalo and won't be back home (MA) until the weekend.

Sorry.

But in the mean time, enjoy this lovely pic.

20l09hk.png

So I was focused on getting a pair of Thunder IV as a late Christmas present (I stick to OG colors) and it looks like 2 orders went through but I'm trying to cancel one.  I got tracking from the pair from Foot Locker but the Finish Line pair still shows that it's processing, tried calling them but their phones were down.

I'd been reading the thread, my card was charged but have a lot of people still had their Thunder IV orders getting cancelled through Finishline?  I saw other websites/overseas mostly mentioned.

I won't mind if the 2nd one gets cancelled but if it's too late, I'll probably try to trade or sell them to get something out of it or offset the cost of the gift pair.  How much are size 11.5 generally going for and what's the best way to try to find someone to trade?

looks like my FNL tracking for my thunders updated.. nothing for the black/red 11's.. weird, i guess UPS did make a pickup

edit: spoke too soon, all packages updated!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yea mine just updated too....shipped at 11.07 am still there though...will be here tommorow and I got ground. I just live in cincinnati like an hour away.

approximately how much cash should I expect to put with these as a trade for some royal foams.

Finally got my tracking# from NDC... It says it's scheduled to arrive 1/3/13, but when I look on the green box on top. it says '3 Business Days Left", which doesn't add up to next Thursday.

My pair isn't scheduled to arrive til Jan. 2 >:

All these pics in here make it hard to wait all that time. :lol:

May just have to grab a second pair just to have em in hand before then.

Finally got my tracking# from NDC... It says it's scheduled to arrive 1/3/13, but when I look on the green box on top. it says '3 Business Days Left", which doesn't add up to next Thursday.

Friday - Business Day
Saturday & Sunday - Weekend
Monday - New Years Eve - Observed
Tuesday New years Day - Observed
Wednesday - Business Day
Thursday - Business Day

This is not rocket science.

Mine from fnl just updated on ups.Should be here friday. Which is good considering they've been sitting in indiana since last night.

approximately how much cash should I expect to put with these as a trade for some royal foams.

This is truly within the eye of the owner. I love my foams. What condition are both pair? If foams are DS/NDS he'd have to give me cash because royals dropped in 20101 so they're at least 3 years old.
Not to mention that you can buy DS thunders right now for 250 shipped even on eBay. I haven't seen royals in great shape for that and I defiantly wouldn't sell my royals for 250

There's nothing twisted.  I'm just hoping they drop, lol.

Also, they can't get "Banned" treatment since they were never banned, but I get what you mean (true to the OG).
I understand that concept. But no one called them the Banneds until the recent retro. OGs are called the Breds as far as I am concerned. I call the Nike Air treatment the Banned treatment because I never heard anyone call them the Banneds until the Banneds came out.
No one you know called them that, but the Black/Red 1's are the shoe that the NBA "Banned."

Air-Jordan-1-Banned-595x443.jpg

To each his own, though. Call 'em what you want. As stated in my original post, I just hope they give us a true release of them.

Last edited:
Friday - Business Day
Saturday & Sunday - Weekend
Monday - New Years Eve - Observed
Tuesday New years Day - Observed
Wednesday - Business Day
Thursday - Business Day
This is not rocket science.

LMAO my bad... Since I'm working those days, I totally forgot Monday and Tuesday are holidays.

Anyone's tracking from Eastbay still not working? Site says fully shipped but tracking still not giving me anything...

Im glad I got mine at Champs in person because it seems there has been alot of problems with the online orders for the blk/red 11's and the thunder 4's

How do these fit? just found the bred IVs a bit tight in the toebox.
My bred IVs fit better than my thunders to me. The toe box on the right shoe seems to be a bit more of a snug fit but not enough to cause a big deal. Still a comfortable shoe that just needs to be broken in

Back
Top Bottom