Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Ill stick with lightning ^^^^^ lol. those and crimson 3 will be my first jb pick ups of 2013 hopefully

Last edited:
Nah, dude that's some shady **** he probably was hoping you wouldn't come over and take those chances and if you didn't just keep them for himself.
I doubt it when i was knocking on his door i got no answer, a few minutes later him and his wife and 2 year old child came walking from down the street with a sled....hes like 35-40 and a doctor....

I doubt it when i was knocking on his door i got no answer, a few minutes later him and his wife and 2 year old child came walking from down the street with a sled....hes like 35-40 and a doctor....
Alright, glad your pairs came in safe brah.

Black Friday 4s? I
laugh.gif
ed
You guys are too funny with semantics. Lol, I was just making a point of reference that the young bucks would know. I'm old school, over 30, actually watched Jordan as a kid in the 80's-90's and always referred to them as the Black and Red IV's, haha. I remember being able to get the IV's on sale and actually trying them on at the store because they just put all the sizes on the shelf. I miss those days!

You guys are too funny with semantics. Lol, I was just making a point of reference that the young bucks would know. I'm old school, over 30, actually watched Jordan as a kid in the 80's-90's and always referred to them as the Black and Red IV's, haha. I remember being able to get the IV's on sale and actually trying them on at the store because they just put all the sizes on the shelf. I miss those days!
Chuuuuuuuuurch!

Still waiting for my FNL and NDC shipment... Question to the people who has them already. Do these fit like the Bred IV, tight and hurt your toes?

So how many of you clicked "SUBMIT ORDER" a bunch of times, got charged by eastbay or finishline, NOT GET A CONFIRMATION ORDER but funds are still being held?

I did

Tried calling finishline last night but no one is answering the dam phone. Finishline is holding 500 something on one card and 700 something on another card. This is bull crap.

How about the paint on the midsoles? Was it done well or were there scratches and discolorations like most of the other IV's that have released this year? Thanks!
midsoles are flawless on my pair but this doesn't mean that its the case for every pair.

These didnt seem that limited in the US, these only dropped in 1-2 cities in europe much more limited.

got my gfs set today from finishline now i gotta find me set & im good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom