Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Anyone's tracking from Eastbay still not working? Site says fully shipped but tracking still not giving me anything...
Both my tracking numbers werent working yesterday. BUt work now.

Still says will receive JAN 3... My Lightnings need their thunders.

It's crazy they used different material. I'm not going to be able to pick mine up until Saturday. Can't wait.

JJ order came thru this morning...

Material is closer to Black Friday Bred IV than Cav IV I think
Can't be closer to the Bred IV's and Cav's because those both were nubuck while the Thunder's were durack as well as the Charcoal VII's, but I know where your coming from; to me Bred IV's materials were better than Cav's referring to my pairs at least.

Last edited:
The Bred IV's were the same as the Cavs in terms of material. For some reason I feel like the Cavs are higher quality than the Black Friday 4's.

^^agreed ended up trading my cavs for white cements..too bad i dont rock with orange and blue because they were great quality for jb 2012

my status said delivered to "customer man"...i had been home all day and was like hmm i never got the package...so i drove to ups to confront the driver...he told me he delievered it to my neighbors house and a guy in a florida hoody...i went home and went to his house...he had both my packages...lets just say i was relieved...

Black Friday 4s? I
laugh.gif
ed
That's what they call them in my neck of the woods

jk
laugh.gif

my status said delivered to "customer man"...i had been home all day and was like hmm i never got the package...so i drove to ups to confront the driver...he told me he delievered it to my neighbors house and a guy in a florida hoody...i went home and went to his house...he had both my packages...lets just say i was relieved...

were you prepared to open up a can of whoop as s on the driver? :lol:

Last edited:
were you prepared to open up a can of whoop as s on the driver?
laugh.gif
Ha you best believe it, I just got home from the gym when i noticed it said delivered....haha thought maybe my mom signed for em but she told me she saw the ups driver up the street but he never came to our house....i first went to the house she said it was parked in front of and told the kid that the driver said it was delivered here...trying to see if i could get a tell out of him...i was honestly ready to delete him from this earth haha...i dont like him already all he does is sit out front smoking his cigeretes.. then went to ups and talked to the supervisor who sad his driver of 25 years would not steal my package and loose his 90k a year job...brought him out and found that he delievered to wrong house...but still should have never been delievered to wrong house.

I mean we are talking about a pair of bred 11s, and thunders 4s, also I had another package that was with them...it was a holographic sight for my ar...all pretty nice things.

these thunders are much nicer than the bred 4s...i like them better than my bred 11s actually. Just something new...been had the 11s..

Ha you best believe it, I just got home from the gym when i noticed it said delivered....haha thought maybe my mom signed for em but she told me she saw the ups driver up the street but he never came to our house....i first went to the house she said it was parked in front of and told the kid that the driver said it was delivered here...trying to see if i could get a tell out of him...i was honestly ready to delete him from this earth haha...i dont like him already all he does is sit out front smoking his cigeretes.. then went to ups and talked to the supervisor who sad his driver of 25 years would not steal my package and loose his 90k a year job...brought him out and found that he delievered to wrong house...but still should have never been delievered to wrong house.
Would have been raging if I didn't find out that my neighbors had it..

Why didn't your neighbors give you guys the packages when he received it?  Didn't he look at the name?

Driver for 25 years, but delivered it to the wrong house :smh:. I'm guessing the address on the label was correct.

Last edited:
Would have been raging if I didn't find out that my neighbors had it..

Why didn't your neighbors give you guys the packages when he received it?  Didn't he look at the name?
Man thats exactly what i was thinking, the mf live like 5 steps away and his lazy ***** couldnt even bring it over...instead im beating doors down asking where my stuff at...

Man thats exactly what i was thinking, the mf live like 5 steps away and his lazy ***** couldnt even bring it over...instead im beating doors down asking where my stuff at...
Nah, dude that's some shady **** he probably was hoping you wouldn't come over and take those chances and if you didn't just keep them for himself.

Last edited:
na man the adress was correct i knew it was....i dont get it either my mailbox clearly has my adress, i said the same thing driver for 25 years and married to the regional managers daughter at ups and still cant get **** right....I have a feeling he is going to punt my next package for accusing him, but nowadays u cant trust a soul.

Back
Top Bottom