Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I would also feel a bit awkward wearing anything related to wu tang, I was too young to grasp the impact they had when they released their 36 chambers album. Plus only one I really like from the group is method man
I am genuinely sorry to hear this. SMH
Me too  
mean.gif

did he really tuck his pants into his socks?
roll.gif
Dat baseball look 

I'm surprised the Black Cats get so much love. They were always too plain to me. 

Last edited:
Wow...that could be the funniest looking jumpman I ever did see!  His outstretched arm is like a pencil lol.

Last edited:
Well apparently the jumpman on the tongue is correct.  Even though it looks weird with his arm so straight like a needle.

Maybe depending on your WEIGHT! I causal in mine since release, used them for 8hr shifts of standing many times. So after playing in them for 2 games, I checked right after and the damage was done. So RIGHT for me. Each their own of course.

Last edited:

Maybe depending on your WEIGHT! I causal in mine since release, used them for 8hr shifts of standing many times. So after playing in them for 2 games, I checked right after and the damage was done. So RIGHT for me. Each their own of course.

:lol: sorry dude... for some reason I saw your screen name then the post and felt the desire to hit you with a 1 word post.

in reality, your post was still off tho. surprised you have been around for as long as you have and you never saw people complain about the midsoles cracking during casual wear and not for balling.
a lot of the stories are from average weight people too so weight isn't the end all be all.

:lol: sorry dude... for some reason I saw your screen name then the post and felt the desire to hit you with a 1 word post.
in reality, your post was still off tho. surprised you have been around for as long as you have and you never saw people complain about the midsoles cracking during casual wear and not for balling.
a lot of the stories are from average weight people too so weight isn't the end all be all.

I'm retired from ball... I'm 6'3" 211 lbs
My BCIIIs cracked a year after casual wears;
My BCIV cracked after the 3rd casual wear;
None of my other pairs have cracked yet, including Thunders.

Last edited:

nah, it's all good.
i'm very skeptical about a lot of what people say here. so when people complain, i take it with a grain of salt. I just feel there are so many variables that causes the cracks.

in my instance, casual wear since release (a wear every other week) has resulted in near no cracks or chips anywhere. Even wear them for work which occasionally has long standing days.
then after one day at the Y, playing two games which lasted about an hour resulted in cracks. san francisco weather, kept in box when not worn. and many unknown variables.

i shoulda prefaced it saying that each persons results are different and the fact that there are so many variables affecting the paint leads to the differences in experience.

Last edited:
not sure if you are serious or joking. so i'll respond without answering your questions since i have 10 seconds to kill typing.
lol i thought of that too, but maybe he's trying to say why are these cracking & chipping already when its only been a couple of months since the release

Last edited:
i shoulda prefaced it saying that each persons results are different and the fact that there are so many variables affecting the paint leads to the differences in experience.
This is accurate. It seems to be luck of the draw with these. I've worn my pair 4 or 5 times casually, I'm 5'11", 175 lbs, and mine are cracking on both shoes :smh:. My WC4s however, I've worn 20+ times, and they still look like new :lol:

Back
Top Bottom