Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

got these for free yesterday at Sneaker Con. quality is very nice on them. if youre worried about paint cracking, spray them with Krylon Matte Finish before UNDSing. itll help protect the paint and it shouldnt chip. the paint stayed intact on my 2011 Black Cement 3s without one chip, even after wearing them 50-60 times

Did you mask off the rest of the shoe (I.e. the upper) and how many coats did you use?

Exactly! This is why I passed on BC 4's! Even though the quality/durability was fine, it just wasn't sexy without durabuck!
To each his/her own,, but for me that richer,buttery look was a enhancement,, is it og status, NO, but nothing is og with Brand J anymore, except colorways, and alot of times they cant even get that right...  Love it or Hate it..

Btw "sthebest",, The krylon suggestion is a good look..

i like the material on both the thunders and bc. now the military and fire reds fake leather was pretty bad. but overall im happy with my thunders. i havent unds'ed them yet though. contemplating spraying them to prevent cracking. good look on that spray bro

Jordan IV "Thunder" are a different shoe due to a touch of yellow added to the black. It's a favorite due to the fact that Wiz Khalifa song "Black and Yellow" That song took this colorway shoes to a whole new level.

Jordan IV "Thunder" are a different shoe due to a touch of yellow added to the black. It's a favorite due to the fact that Wiz Khalifa song "Black and Yellow" That song took this colorway shoes to a whole new level.
Not sure if serious

i've seen people finally selling thunders around retail since the restock, you'll find a pair eventually (especially after the toro IV's drop), resellers are gonna want to move these quicker.

Finally settled for $185. I hate falling victim to a reseller.

how is this falling victim. retail was 160. add tax and shipping and its almost the same fee.

If you are in jersey city and a size 14 you can go to Newport Mall right now and cop at the FNL! I was just talking to a guy there and he said its just sitting there and no one has copped. That's the only size left so if you a size 14 and wanna pay retail go to Newport Mall

there is a store here in Houston that has some sizes still. I was about to pull the tigger on my size until I found out how many they still have. Since they been having them since the restock I'm sure they going to sit longer.

there is a store here in Houston that has some sizes still. I was about to pull the tigger on my size until I found out how many they still have. Since they been having them since the restock I'm sure they going to sit longer.
I got lucky with the restock back in May but wish they would've sat in stores but of course being from Pittsburgh and these being a black/yellow shoe they were gone pretty quick

Back
Top Bottom