Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I got lucky with the restock back in May but wish they would've sat in stores but of course being from Pittsburgh and these being a black/yellow shoe they were gone pretty quick
I really like the C/W. Pretty dope. I don't own a yellow shirt but once I buy em I'm going to get me one

I really like the C/W. Pretty dope. I don't own a yellow shirt but once I buy em I'm going to get me one
Most people from my area will probably end up wearing a Steeler jersey or one of the 412 area code shirts in black and yellow to match with these. I will probably just go either black shorts white tee or white shorts black tee something simple.

These are such a solid pair. The ones I am wearing are going to last me til the next time they retro these. Sitting on two more pairs too.

These are such a solid pair. The ones I am wearing are going to last me til the next time they retro these. Sitting on two more pairs too.

Just wait till the paint starts chipping. One reason why I'm not gonna buy another pair of thunders to replace mine.

Last edited:
Screw the steelers colors. These are the colors of the Wu :tongue:

Screw the steelers colors. These are the colors of the Wu
tongue.gif
I agree it matches better than Steelers, but to say screw the Steelers colors
mean.gif
. We are used to the hate from other teams and fans, but we just accept it and continue to be a winning franchise
happy.gif
. Few years ago me and another NT member went to Myrtle Beach with our family and we built a big Steeler sign in the sand there were a few people standing around watching that probably stomped on it as soon as we left but oh well.

thugsmansion24 - had to say it tho. Go ravens

I hate to say it but I won a bet with a coworker when they won the Super Bowl. I told him they were riding high knowing Ray Lewis was going to retire but this season should be interesting with no Lewis or Reed. But that's for another thread and topic. It seems some people have issues with cracking then others don't. Pretty sad you pay $160 and the paint cracks after one wear for some people.

thugsmansion24 - had to say it tho. Go ravens

I hate to say it but I won a bet with a coworker when they won the Super Bowl. I told him they were riding high knowing Ray Lewis was going to retire but this season should be interesting with no Lewis or Reed. But that's for another thread and topic. It seems some people have issues with cracking then others don't. Pretty sad you pay $160 and the paint cracks after one wear for some people.

Silence Steelers man. Tell me more about how many of these socks you shall buy

^
I can't rock high socks like that. Something about high socks just bother me even playing in our coed softball team I can't wear the sport socks.

Back
Top Bottom