Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Exactly what I was thinking guys :lol:

you guys are hilarious. I was just saying he waited so long now he can't return them.

You've clearly never owned a pair of Jordan X's before. :lol: They all squeak eventually. Same goes for the Xl's for that matter. I was well aware of this ahead of time, having owned more than a few, and my comment yesterday was simply me noting the event.

Exactly what I was thinking guys :lol:

you guys are hilarious. I was just saying he waited so long now he can't return them.

You've clearly never owned a pair of Jordan X's before. :lol: They all squeak eventually. Same goes for the Xl's for that matter. I was well aware of this ahead of time, having owned more than a few, and my comment yesterday was simply me noting the event.

This is true. I remember walking with an engineer while I was in college.... Dude was like "are your shoes squeaking?" :lol:

You just sounded like you were complaining and after you already know that 10's squeak, that's your own fault. And as far as never owning a pair of X's, I've probably been wearing Jordans longer than you've been alive.

Last edited:
These died down hype is gone even for an all red jordan ... Any clue if they'll ever reach toro status ... Shoulda called them toro tens

Hypebeast....NOT...its just amazing how popular a shoe is and all the posts...then it comes out and is practically dead....and never mentioned....that shows hypebeasts....people who talk it up and constantly talk about but after it releases dont mention it again...so I BEG TO DIFFER

Hypebeast....NOT...its just amazing how popular a shoe is and all the posts...then it comes out and is practically dead....and never mentioned....that shows hypebeasts....people who talk it up and constantly talk about but after it releases dont mention it again...so I BEG TO DIFFER

These died down hype is gone even for an all red jordan ... Any clue if they'll ever reach toro status ... Shoulda called them toro tens
I beg to differ

I actually really liked the quality of these shoes. From someone who basically only collects OG's, I thought JB did a good job on these.

Im with u bro. Jordan did well on these, my leather was soft and supple. If it wasn't for my Lance Mountain 1s, I might say the quality was the highest I've personally seen in quite some time. The leather was the perfect tone too, red, not pink or infared. These shoes will only increase in price and popularity.

:rofl: @ salty hypebeast. Of course the thread died, the shoes already released. What else is there to talk about? I've already copped 3 pairs since these came out. This is probably one of my favorite JB releases so far this year though, glad I didn't pass.

Last edited:

Nothing to really talk about to be honest.
Haven't really popped up again restock wise and its so many shoes that drop now that dudes probably purchased them and put them in the closet.

Personally, I've worn my pair once and that was it. Nothing to really discuss after that and I haven't had time to wear them again since I've been on my wear my shoes kick (next shoe up gets worn).

Maybe if this was an official retro 10 thread for all of the colors then it would move a bit more. That's kinda why the retro 1 thread is kinda consistent.

Even the legend blue 11 thread is dead.

I took my pair back to Nike Town in NYC this morning. They still accept returns after 30 days with receipt.

I just didnt think I'd ever wear them when I see them in the flesh. Tried to shift them on eBay, putting a reserve to just cover my fees and they didnt go higher than $165 on 2 occasions despite being DS with receipt. Very quiet market.

Any way there's a Sz 11 in Niketown NYC as of just now if anyone's in the area - Im not sure what they do with returns and whether they would keep it in store to sell or not?

Back
Top Bottom