Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Random Story Time

Selling my pair of these on ebay. No major reason, just been downsizing the collection over the past few months or so. Anyways, I get into a conversation with a possible buyer about selling these and I tell him i'll sell them to him for $150. He asks if that's the lowest i'll go and I say you know what? I'll let you have them for $140 man. Shoes have been worn a few times, but they're still in excellent condition. So at that price I felt it was fair both ways. I get the majority of my money back and he gets a dope shoe for a nice price. Then he responds asking if that's $140 shipped. Not an unreasonable question I suppose, but I did feel he was kind of pushing it to ask. I say no, that's $140 plus the cost of shipping. (Which for all my listigs on ebay is just calculated USPS, so based on the location of the buyer (And I don't do international orders) This guy then responds with something along the lines of "Come on man, cost of shipping isn't that big a deal, let me get em for $140 shipped". I just basically say naah, and that i'm offering him a fair deal as it is, and that's that. Later on he then sends me a "Best Offer" for the shoes at $125 plus shipping....Again, not a big deal, but I just honestly didn't understand why he even bothered :lol: I've had similar things happen twice recently, where a person actually sent me an offer, I rejected it, and then sent me an even lower offer for some reason. :rofl: Is that the new trend? Do people turn down one offer and then accept a lower one???

You got some weird guys on ebay, what he did wasn't even that farfetched. With that said he was probably trying to see how desperate you were to move the kicks. The last lower offer was probably bs though.

Last edited:
You got some weird guys on ebay, what he did wasn't even that farfetched. With that said he was probably trying to see how desperate you were to move the kicks. The last lower offer was probably bs though.
Like you said, mind games to test how desperate the seller is

Like you said, mind games to test how desperate the seller is

Whelp, someone bought em for the listing price, which was $170 anyways. :lol: All in all it just helps to be honest and open with the seller on these things.

Those the only 4 kicks that restocked? That's one weak restock if so

What all restocked. I just saw that the tweet from an hour ago on my phone.

Clicked the link only see 4 pairs up now, or is that all?

These are back up on Nike.com in a good range of sizes. Unfortunately not in my size 11. I passed on these months back and they've grown on me. If anyone sees an 11, would appreciate the shout out.

thanks for the reply i got the black OVO in size 11 so i hope they fit good, i dont think i have a wide foot so hopefully im straight with them. These BOB are my go after right now

thanks for the reply i got the black OVO in size 11 so i hope they fit good, i dont think i have a wide foot so hopefully im straight with them. These BOB are my go after right now
My ovos fit the same as these do, so you shouldn't have a problem if the ovo fits you.

how do these shoes fit? in the 4 and 5 i wear an 11 but my true size is 11.5
I am the complete opposite I wear a 11.5 but in 4's and 5's I wear a 12. I bought these and a 12 fits great. I can wear the 11.5 but I need to break them in first because of the dreaded pinky toe issue

thanks alot for the convo, i am pretty new to the jordan family so im still confused on my sizing in certain styles lol so ill see how the ovos fit then go off of that for these BOB

Back
Top Bottom