Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

^^ Good lookin out on the link.. Been tryin to snag an extra pair since i got em in hand. Good quality and they get a lot of compliments..

Thanks for the reps guys 
nthat.gif
 sizes 8-11.5 are still up if anybody wants them

Last edited:
They must have got a pretty big shipment.. Usually when some pop back up they're gone in a few mins.

They must have got a pretty big shipment.. Usually when some pop back up they're gone in a few mins.
When i called yesterday Rep said they weren't available at warehouse, but are coming from stores that have stock.

Last edited:
I got an order confirmation and when I checked the status of my order online it said ready for shipment but I then received a cancellation.

Sounds like another phantom restock. Footaction and fam stay on that garbage.

Hmm,.. Haven't got a cancellation yet but it still hasn't shipped, not sounding too good if they're supposed to come from stores.

View media item 1532565Be careful with the fa restock....just got mine today came with a big crease in the right shoe and some scratches in the left called and they said was shipped from a store and could be a return i was pissed so they gave me a 20$ gift card still upset tho should say that it could possibly be a return or floor model in the description

View media item 1532565Be careful with the fa restock....just got mine today came with a big crease in the right shoe and some scratches in the left called and they said was shipped from a store and could be a return i was pissed so they gave me a 20$ gift card still upset tho should say that it could possibly be a return or floor model in the description
That 10$ code ain't bad though. Nike been hoeing on those % codes

Back
Top Bottom