Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

my home girl just started working at villa, and she held me down
smokin.gif
... hopefully she stays there for a while , so i can get a few releases with no hassle..

Last edited:
So a lot of shops are not getting these in this weem due to shipment delay as i am told and only Sheik Shoes is carrying the Liberty.

Went to MOA today to do my first raffles-- seemed like a lot of people were doing it, but like I said this is my first time doing it. Hit every store except Nike because it was on the other side of the mall and I was tired lol. Every store was doing raffles for both pairs of 10s except the first floor footlocker which only had the libertys in mens and bulls in gs. entered like 5 for bulls and 6 for libs. Hopefully I can grab em

These, 45s, and mirror foams are all I need this weekend.

Looking on ebay it's crazy how many listings I see with FSRs already. These shouldn't be hard to cop.

Last edited:

Looking on ebay it's crazy how many listings I see with FSRs already. These shouldn't be hard to cop.
i want them foams too, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up... good luck to you tho man... pm me if you have any tips 
laugh.gif

45s releasing this weekend too?

Hitting up both malls by me for raffle tickets today. Just need 1 from footlocker so I can use my VIP or Bday coupon.

nope, that was a mistake. So much releasing this week. They may as well.lol

LOL I feel you man about trying to keep track with all these releases... I can't wait for them 45 joints. So I can rock them with my og 45 White Bulls Jersey.

Shiekh codes??? Ill start socal
Moreno valley 3c1b5802c1
Tyler 7ab609ed68

Woulda copped these if it weren't for Oreos dropping week after. Good luck to everyone who gettin them.

The Leather on these is really soft..

I noticed when Water hits them it leaves a little spot but after it dries it will disappear.. being how soft the leather is - If That makes sense to anyone how i worded it.

One thing i'm kinda wondering is whats behind the Red Foam on the Soles. i think it's White under the Red  so Scuffs will look like White scratches on the Red foam part..

if that makes sense ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom