Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Lol how's it going? Agree on the tax money spending plus it's an all black shoe. They'll sale. Parents are more inclined to buy they kids black shoes. Frenchies come out day before Easter. Light colored Js, especially a blue doesn't sell like a black shoe...
True, by the time the Black and Red 12s release "The Tax Return Baller" 12s will be forgotten. 

These could def be a problem.. And flu games. :smh: I'm gonna be going hard on raffles for the rest of the 12s I want this year, those masters were no joke.

These could def be a problem.. And flu games.
mean.gif
I'm gonna be going hard on raffles for the rest of the 12s I want this year, those masters were no joke.
It really depends on if people saved their tax return money which people used on "The Master" 12s. I believe the White and French Blue 12s will be easier than "The Master" 12s and The Black and Red 12s will be a little more challenging than the White and French Blue 12s.

^Agreed. Of the 3 i'm still expecting these French Blues to be the easiest to cop. Are the Flu Games the most hyped 12's? I think if they're not that they have to be up there and that those could be a problem, espcially if Nike doesn't throw some other solid retros out that month to grab people's attention.

A dark shade of blue can be matched with damn near anything.

This reminds me of the guy who couldn't figure out how to match his Masters with anything, a pair of nearly all black shoes....

To each his own though.
View media item 1929745

Exactly :lol:

^Agreed. Of the 3 i'm still expecting these French Blues to be the easiest to cop. Are the Flu Games the most hyped 12's? I think if they're not that they have to be up there and that those could be a problem, espcially if Nike doesn't throw some other solid retros out that month to grab people's attention.
Exactly :lol:

black reds will be the most in demand out of the three, I just hope that Jordan produces an abundant, like the Aqua 8s

I can't speak for other cities but here in Chicago this release will be crazy I hear more people talking about the French blues than the master 12s and we know how the master 12s release went :lol:

The jerseys I want to go along with these, wear these with black levis
nthat.gif
exactly I already own both of these jersey and have own my  older pair of french blues with both of them but I am picking up a god shammgod rookie just for these 

Back
Top Bottom