Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I personally prefer the Flint 13's > French Blue 12's > French Blue 7's. Not a fan of 7's and it's crazy I like the flint 13's more than the French Blue 12's, but prefer the "Flu Game" 12's over the 13 Bred's. 12's are my favorite Jordan retro's though.

So many made Nike lockin down pairs for people. Everyone better eat this release no excuse! [emoji]128533[/emoji] hope i dont miss out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

One of my connections is charging $250 (secure my pair same day) I'm not sure if I'm going to go with it though.

Why do that when you have a chance at retail? $250 is likely going to be on the high end of resell anyway. I don’t understand the point.

Why do that when you have a chance at retail? $250 is likely going to be on the high end of resell anyway. I don’t understand the point.
That's what I'm thinking, I could easily secure them on footlocker.com. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Try retail then cave if you feel you have to spend resell.  

But I think a person should look in their closet and see if they can live without the shoe without paying resell.  Answer is yes 100% of the time.  

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but I would pay an extra $50 or so, if that guarantees me this shoe. This past Saturday for the Masters was kind of stressful haha. But I'm new to this compared to the majority here. With kiddo, business, and wife priorities, the 'set it and forget it' approach is starting to look very appealing.

I'm sure this has been answered, but is lmtdsupply.com legit? Any referrals as far as oniline sites that do pre-orders?

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but I would pay an extra $50 or so, if that guarantees me this shoe. This past Saturday for the Masters was kind of stressful haha. But I'm new to this compared to the majority here. With kiddo, business, and wife priorities, the 'set it and forget it' approach is starting to look very appealing.

I'm sure this has been answered, but is lmtdsupply.com legit? Any referrals as far as oniline sites that do pre-orders?
To each there own. I would only do that based on how hard the release would be for me. Personal, these won't be hard so paying even 20-30 extra for a guaranteed pair would be outrageous.

To each there own. I would only do that based on how hard the release would be for me. Personal, these won't be hard so paying even 20-30 extra for a guaranteed pair would be outrageous.
I thought he would just charge me retail plus tax but when he told me that I was like ehhhh, I'll see about it.

A connect is not a connect if he's charging you extra k. Anyway I wouldn't do that for these, maybe for the Blk/Red 12s

well, i can DEFINITELY tell you guys that here in new orleans the master 12s were more hectic due to tax refunds. Them 4s were easier to obtain. $30 is not that much of a difference.

As much as people think it's ludicrous, tax return money is one of the factors that lead to be securing "The Master" 12s.

50 extra would b coo for me if was a few weeks early but day of, naw. Deff try retail first then bite the bullet if you miss...these drop day before Easter tho. blue a good color for them eater fits LOL...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom