Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Dexter Fowler was wearing these when introduced to the Cubs last week in Mesa.  Good enuff for Dex.....good enough for me.  I am in.

Fun question to keep the thread moving:

How do you guys rank the following:

French Blue 7s

French Blue 12s

Flint 13s (which use french blue IIRC)

Personally, I'm going 12s>13s>7s

Last edited:
Word people would still have copped without getting their tax return money lol

Consider the guys who were making this claim, that tells everything.

"It really depends on if people saved their tax return money which people used on "The Master" 12s. "

Absolute nonsense. All black retro Jordan with full length Zoom, yeah that's a tough sell.

Last edited:

Fun question to keep the thread moving:

How do you guys rank the following:

French Blue 7s

French Blue 12s

Flint 13s (which use french blue IIRC)

Personally, I'm going 12s>13s>7s
Flint 13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>12s>7s

I'm hearing people are receiving 20% for the White and French Blue 12s from Nike for cancelled "The Master" 12 orders.

The French blue 9s, 12s, and 7s from 2002 with the leather tongue. 13s are OG so I didn't add in the mix.

Flint 9s and 15s?
nerd.gif
I didn't even know about those. Those 9s are subtly nice.

Last edited:
So, Nike is saving a pair in your size if you ordered the master 12 and they sold out, they make it up to you by holding a pair for the French blue 12? Nice, lol.

So, Nike is saving a pair in your size if you ordered the master 12 and they sold out, they make it up to you by holding a pair for the French blue 12? Nice, lol.
Yup, I guess this means that I'm now definitely getting the French Blues.  Did not plan on it since I was going to be doubling up on the Masters, but now I guess I'd be stupid not to take the guaranteed Frenchies.  Maybe I can cop an additional pair or two that day as well (probably be cancelled though).

Back
Top Bottom