Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Been a while since I've posted on NT, but I've definitely never stopped reading threads. I'm a bit curious regarding a pair I picked up on eBay. Everything seems to check out except 2 things. First, there's no sign of a QC stamp inside the box. Is this common? Also, comparing my FB 12s to my Masters (purchased on Sneakers App), it seems the paper is slightly different. Kinda seems less detailed (lines not as prominent) and my Masters came with 2 sheets of paper as opposed to my FBs. I can do a legit check on the appropriate forum, just wanna know if the 2 things I pointed out are an issue.

Been a while since I've posted on NT, but I've definitely never stopped reading threads. I'm a bit curious regarding a pair I picked up on eBay. Everything seems to check out except 2 things. First, there's no sign of a QC stamp inside the box. Is this common? Also, comparing my FB 12s to my Masters (purchased on Sneakers App), it seems the paper is slightly different. Kinda seems less detailed (lines not as prominent) and my Masters came with 2 sheets of paper as opposed to my FBs. I can do a legit check on the appropriate forum, just wanna know if the 2 things I pointed out are an issue.
I ended up having three pairs (1 early release from Nike, one regular release on snkrs and one from champs). All 3 of my boxes lacked a QC stamp. As far as the paper, all 3 of my pairs had only one sheet. As far as anything else I would have to see some pics to be certain but those things wouldn't be of concern to me. Did it come with a retro card?

I ended up having three pairs (1 early release from Nike, one regular release on snkrs and one from champs). All 3 of my boxes lacked a QC stamp. As far as the paper, all 3 of my pairs had only one sheet. As far as anything else I would have to see some pics to be certain but those things wouldn't be of concern to me. Did it come with a retro card?

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. My FB's didn't come with a retro card. Did they release with retro cards? I can take and post pics, but I should do so in a LC thread right?

Masters were the only pair to include the retro card due to the whole influence of the shoe. If fb's came with card then they are definitely fake

If you're FB's came with a retro card they are FAKE. I put my whole rep and every shoe store in my areas rep on it , n anyone else who says otherwise is a troll intentionally trying to mislead ppl and should b banned. BS.

If you're FB's came with a retro card they are FAKE. I put my whole rep and every shoe store in my areas rep on it , n anyone else who says otherwise is a troll intentionally trying to mislead ppl and should b banned. BS.

So FNL selling fakes now

Yea according to Mr. Troll it All. FNL sells fakes makes the most sense cuz surely someone who owns a pair would not lie about getting a retro card for attention? Would he?

homietheclown.gif

I'm doubting he even owns a pair at this point. If he does and they came with a card he got got. No biggie but no need to act like you know what you're talking about when it's clear your math is off.

In fairness....in one of other threads, someone bought a pair of J's from FNL and said they came with a Champs sticker on it.

Who knows what FNL sells.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Maybe someone pulled a switch-a-roo. Bought UA and returned them...

Possible unless he says he bought on RD
I did

edit: checked my box again cuz i was gonna take pics and it's not there. idk if I was over exhausted from work but I swear to God when I got them in I was on my couch. opened the box, I pulled the card out, said oh thought we weren't supposed to get these. flicked the card and everything. then looked at my shoes and put them in my closet. so either I was trippin crazy or I misplaced it... I didn't get the masters either so I don't have an extra card or w/e....
:shrug

Last edited:
I have two pairs. One from Shoe Palace raffle and the other from SNKRs app. Neither came with Retro cards. I'm under the impression that it was possible some did though. My Master 12's from FTL came with a retro card though. 

Back
Top Bottom