Air Jordan Spiz'ike Cool Grey [[Vid]]

Originally Posted by willsndvl

indifferent.gif
@ this guy. (no hate) He never says where he gets them from (like he wants to sound like he gots some amzing connects and ishhhh), and he sounds like he don't know a damn thing about the shoes whenever he makes the vids (which are very corny IMO). He did barely start "collecting" in November, though.

But those look horrible anyway. The tumbled leather is another reason why these are
sick.gif
. I would have expected Nubuck or something. Either way: PASS!

You say "(no hate)" then post a paragraph bashing the dude. Your lame that's just mad cuz he has shoes you want.

"barely started collecting in November"

who cares?, you don't own JB, son. People can wear whatever they want, if he's got the money to be paying2-3x's retail to have them a couple weeks early let him do so. Your weak son. Quit hatin in this dudes grind.

Man, those kicks are ill, for real.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

damn, i cant even front i kinda like those.. and ive been an avid spizike hater since day 1.

You wont be the only Spiz'ike hater to copp those......I can promise you that.

these are garbage....as is every other spizike after the first colorway.....i wish they would just stop it already SHEESH!
eyes.gif

everyone wanted a coolgrey colorway to come on a shoe and now we have the colorway yayyyyyy but the only way you can wear them is if you have invested in seaglow......

everyone wanted a coolgrey colorway to come on a shoe and now we have the colorway yayyyyyy but the only way you can wear them is if you have invested in seaglow......

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Originally Posted by willsndvl

indifferent.gif
@ this guy. (no hate) He never says where he gets them from (like he wants to sound like he gots some amzing connects and ishhhh), and he sounds like he don't know a damn thing about the shoes whenever he makes the vids (which are very corny IMO). He did barely start "collecting" in November, though.

But those look horrible anyway. The tumbled leather is another reason why these are
sick.gif
. I would have expected Nubuck or something. Either way: PASS!

You say "(no hate)" then post a paragraph bashing the dude. Your lame that's just mad cuz he has shoes you want.

"barely started collecting in November"

who cares?, you don't own JB, son. People can wear whatever they want, if he's got the money to be paying 2-3x's retail to have them a couple weeks early let him do so. Your weak son. Quit hatin in this dudes grind.

Somebody's mad.

indifferent.gif
@ you for even thinking I want these pieces of hot trash. That last part of my reply had nothing to do with him wearing what he wants or paying 2 x'sretail. I'm just saying that he started "collecting" in November. Double
indifferent.gif
. I said no hate cause I'm not hating. If Ithink he's a clown, then that's my opinion, but I'm not stopping him from doing his thing.

well, we know they 'exist' as the dude said. now, just need some launch info.

who was the dude in the video? he didn't come off like some elitist shoehead or hypebeast, like 'yeah son, i got these and you don't.'
roll.gif

one of the anticipated drops that i'll be looking forward to.

Im so up in the air about these...I remember them looking different on MJ's feet. Could be mistaken tho....

I'll cop for a good price.
tired.gif

this shoe is exclusive for europe, already released a week ago 140 euros. sorry but it's going to b hard to get it in the U.S.
I'm actually in France right now, and i was very suprised to c that it came out 1ST here but that's what's up.

I actually enjoy this guys videos, he seems like a cool guy and hes obviously got money if hes getting 3 or 4 pairs a week.

These are probably my fav spizikes even though i dont really care for any of them.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

i say they are ugly because there are way to many colors going on for me

O RLY ? ? ?

let's see; blacc, cool grey (albeit two shades of grey) and white

That's way too many or did you fail your basic math class
smh.gif

this guy is the biggest hype ever, haha. i see like every jordan shoe coming out from this guy. but i actually like these spizikes, looks like the only nicepair of spizikes since the black/green/red ones.

OK LEMME BE ONE OF THE FEW TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN ON THIS TOPIC.....THOSE ARE FIRE!!!!!!!!!! WITH MY WARDROBE, I COULD ROCK EM ERY DAY OF THE WEEK, I LIVE NBLACK N GREY, N I LOVE THE BLACK N WHIT LACE COVER!!!! O MAN, I WOULD BUY 2 PAIR EASY ON TO ROCK N ONE TO DROOL OVER......JUST MY OPINION THO.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

i say they are ugly because there are way to many colors going on for me

O RLY ? ? ?

let's see; blacc, cool grey (albeit two shades of grey) and white

That's way too many or did you fail your basic math class
smh.gif
well it looks like you failed your english class.

i dont know but these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. it will also look good with a suede/nubuck toebox.

Back
Top Bottom