Air Jordan Spiz'ike Cool Grey [[Vid]]

Those are nice. Im definitely getting those when they come out.

*When do these come out anyways???????????

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

i say they are ugly because there are way to many colors going on for me

O RLY ? ? ?

let's see; blacc, cool grey (albeit two shades of grey) and white

That's way too many or did you fail your basic math class
smh.gif
well it looks like you failed your english class.

laugh.gif

pass on the spiz'ikes. the only colorway i really liked was the true blue ones...

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

OK LEMME BE ONE OF THE FEW TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN ON THIS TOPIC.....THOSE ARE FIRE!!!!!!!!!! WITH MY WARDROBE, I COULD ROCK EM ERY DAY OF THE WEEK, I LIVE N BLACK N GREY, N I LOVE THE BLACK N WHIT LACE COVER!!!! O MAN, I WOULD BUY 2 PAIR EASY ON TO ROCK N ONE TO DROOL OVER......JUST MY OPINION THO.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Those are nice. Im definitely getting those when they come out.

*When do these come out anyways???????????

Out in Europe now, as i have just ordered a pair from Nike Uk.............................

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

anyone from UK receive thier pair yet?
Normally takes 2 days from ordering so i should get mine tuesday or wednesday.........................

Wow! Supposedly Euro only! I do like these, but I have my doubts that they will be Euro only. On the other hand I think of the people at JB and it would'ntsurprise me, just due to the fact that the dollar sucks and the Euro is crushing.

Based on that fact alone if the economy stays the way it is here, there will be a lot more Euro only exclusives. Can you blame them to go where the money is?They are made in the far east, then sold at prime in Europe.

Genius Gentry gettin them Euro bucks. Just my opinion, to each his own.

For some reason I cant order through nike europe it wont convert for some reason also spoke with nike customer service and they cant order from their system.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

For some reason I cant order through nike europe it wont convert for some reason also spoke with nike customer service and they cant order from their system.

i don't know how true it is, but yesterday or the day before someone mentioned that you can't order from nike europe from the united states. itwon't allow you to do it. i don't know. i have to say though, i am not a fan of spizikes, but this colorway i would think about getting myself. i'm really surprized.

^ as I said before US can't order from Nike Europe and we can't order from Nike US................

Would have been better with nubuck/suede...still prefer the cements over these.

I just got a extra pair for my boy in europe this past week and there is another shop in nyc that has a few pairs starting at size 9 and going to size 11.

i really believe this guy is paid by jb to promote shoes. i have NEVER heard him say anything bad about a jb release. if he was a real collector hed have othertypes of sneakers beside jordans. nice try gentry but im not falling for u fake hype tactics

Originally Posted by zidane4661

if he was a real collector hed have other types of sneakers beside jordans.

or MAYBE he's JUST a JORDAN COLLECTOR.... Here in the DC Area, there are a LOT of STRICTLY Jordan HEADS... They don't collect Sb's, Air Maxes,Trainers, or even regular nikes (except maybe Nike Boots and Flight/Foam Posites). For the most part, they ONLY like Jordans. and its ok, normal even. Get overyour elitist idea of what a REAL collector should collect...

These are hot... I can't stop staring at those icey soles! lol It's gonna kill me to wear these things and ruin the soles! But I can't just stockshoes, I gotta wear them..... Oh and I heard a coupple posts up that you have to have other types of sneakers besides jordans to be a real collector?? lol SMH

Originally Posted by zidane4661

i really believe this guy is paid by jb to promote shoes. i have NEVER heard him say anything bad about a jb release. if he was a real collector hed have other types of sneakers beside jordans. nice try gentry but im not falling for u fake hype tactics

I was thinking that too when I saw the video thinking he was paid by JB

Back
Top Bottom