Air Jordan Spiz'ike Cool Grey [[Vid]]

Originally Posted by Henri2310

ehhhh not that great. pass.

i changed my mind. im liking them.
laugh.gif

dude always get his shoes frist he keep me up to date on how to get them before they come out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know how limited these are supposed to be? I think Im coppin..but well see. Depends on what else is releasin at the time. Nice tho IMO

Originally Posted by willsndvl

indifferent.gif
@ this guy. (no hate) He never says where he gets them from (like he wants to sound like he gots some amzing connects and ishhhh), and he sounds like he
don't know a damn thing about the shoes whenever he makes the vids (which are very corny IMO). He did barely start "collecting" in
November, though.

But those look horrible anyway. The tumbled leather is another reason why these are
sick.gif
. I would have expected Nubuck or something. Either
way: PASS!

no offense, but it def. sounds like u hatin. why the man gotta give up his connect.

i don't know dude, but personally i like the vids cause i can get a better glimpse of the shoes early.

& last, i'm feelin these. these are really lookin like they may be the best colorway yet.

oh yeah & these are copped.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

zidane4661 wrote:

if he was a real collector hed have other types of sneakers beside jordans.

or MAYBE he's JUST a JORDAN COLLECTOR.... Here in the DC Area, there are a LOT of STRICTLY Jordan HEADS... They don't collect Sb's, Air Maxes,
Trainers, or even regular nikes (except maybe Nike Boots and Flight/Foam Posites). For the most part, they ONLY like Jordans. and its ok, normal even. Get over
your elitist idea of what a REAL collector should collect...

^^real talk. i'm from baltimore and i am one of these very people he speaks of!

great colorway. tumbled leather and that icy sole is a nice look.

but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere (nike id, cdp, jordan signature)

Those are sweettt. Fellas Please stop hating on dude.....A real collector collects whatever he/she wants to collect, not what you think they should becollecting.

Back
Top Bottom