Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Looking forward to the shoes. Not looking forward to waking up at 6:30.

Got the tweet from Nike DC. I guess RSVP is back.

Yeah supposedly theres a new rsvp lol

via NDC

Nike Store Launches – Twitter RSVP

RSVP is Nike’s process to help manage product launches at Nike retail stores. The RSVP process provides participants an opportunity to stand in the participating Nike store’s line to purchase launch product. Nike’s intent is to make this a fair and fun process for all participants.

In an attempt to deliver a safe and level playing field, Nike reserves the right to ban any participants who make threats, harass or attempt to cheat or abuse the process by any means, including use of programs or scripts that provide them an unfair advantage. Please see the RSVP Terms and Conditions for more information on this policy and other important details.
RSVP PROCESS

On the RSVP launch date, a participating Nike store will send an RSVP tweet at a random time, which is your signal that the RSVP process has started for that Nike store. Users must be following the participating Nike store on Twitter to receive the RSVP tweet. This tweet will include a product-specific hashtag that is circled in the attached image. Users must respond with the complete hashtag that is fully circled in the image, not a hashtag with a circle cutting through it.

Once the RSVP tweet is sent, you must send a Direct Message (DM) to the Nike store in order to participate. The DM must include:

The complete launch product specific hashtag found circled in the image tweeted by the Nike store
Your first and last name
Your shoe size (limit one)

Example DM

As DMs with correct information are received by the Nike store, available launch product inventory will be checked and, subject to availability, the Nike store will send RSVP confirmation tweets via DM to successful participants.

Receipt of a confirmed RSVP DM means the participant has successfully reserved an opportunity to stand in the participating Nike store’s line to purchase the requested size. Confirmed RSVP DMs will be sent on a first-respond, first-served basis for your requested size.

Participants with confirmed RSVP DMs must pay for and pick up their launch product (in person with identification matching the confirmed RSVP DM) from the participating Nike store on the day of launch during the timeframe specified by the store. Unclaimed launch product will be re-released at the store’s discretion.

How do you submit a correct RSVP request through DM?

Make sure you are following the participating Nike store Twitter account in order to send a DM. Nike does not need to follow you because its Twitter accounts are verified.

Note: Not all apps with Twitter functionality have DM capabilities. Using Twitter.com on a desktop or the official Twitter app on a mobile device is your best option. If you use a different app for Twitter, test it for DM capabilities before RSVP begins. For more information about sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.

Last edited:
RSVP=pass for me, i dont play that crap or a long line i'll just pass until its the way it used to be and if the true shoe collectors could do the same we wouldnt have this problem cuz hypebeasts do it to look cool for a while then make money on a resale, if you refuse the resale prices and just pass once and a while we could all get what we want in time

Alabama? huh. Well then like French then I ain't worried bout nuthin. I'll scoop after labor day. maybe still find for retail. if not under 200 shipped.

Then again they got the most pairs of all the surrounding stores which I expected because they had about 8 pair per size in fr 3s.. Most other places are doing raffles on the 5s

Cmon you 2 youre killin me ....

You'll live quise lol

My bad for the back and forth but if you quote me on the thread, I reply on the thread.

I'm good tho...

I payed for an RSVP from a site that does them for a fee so I could double up. I'm kinda nervous this new RSVP photo with more circles is gonna throw off the bots tho.

I'll have no problems scooping off NDC, so I'm def good for one pair. If you know what you're doing you should be fine copping off the sites.

Last edited:
^^lol yeah I have to cop in a few weeks. Adding new hardwood flooring and ceiling fans to the house so sneakers on hold for now. But then again I've seen recent drops (green glows, toros etc) go for about 225-240 shipped which isn't too bad. I was just surprised at how low the BIN prices were on eBay for the FR3s. I passed on em but seeing as they're pretty much retail plus shipping I might scoop up. Figuring they made tons of those so hoping the same goes for FR5s.
There was a deal for 160 shipped on sneakersteal for the FR 3's if you want to check.  I love the quality on them.  Keep thinking about doubling up if I can catch a steal on a second pair.

Damn no more size 14 guaranteed tickets at HOH LA.
sick.gif
Time to cut your toes off to fit a size 13!

My guess is for this release even if you don't have immediate success at 8am on sites like Eastbay you should still be able to add to cart 10am and later without the worry of waiting in line or of being sold out.

Just found out that a Champs by me is getting these and they never get anything. This is probably another FR3 number release.

This will be the type of release where you are able to add to cart on Eastbay 3 hours after release and still be able to check out.

I hope it's super early. That way I can just click on eastbay, roll over, and go right back to bed.

Back
Top Bottom