Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

dont know if this has been posted but i dont see to much ashy larry on his early pair ,not saying its the most reliable source but he says quality is better than bred 4's if they look like what i see here im in 

i dont know bro
i see the finger prints of the sweatshop workers who touched that shoe on the video and all the other pics posted

i would like this shoe but i not going crazy trying to get it

Last edited:
Before you read my post- PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING BESIDES THE TITLE

Ok, Has anyone said that this is a EURO exclusive yet?

Last edited:
i dont know bro
i see the finger prints of the sweatshop workers who touched that shoe on the video and all the other pics posted
roll.gif

Everyone thats complaining about the ashy black material I will be back here on rd talking abkut how they copped 2-3 pairs:smh:

i dont know bro

i would like this shoe but i not going crazy trying to get it
that just shows how good the suede is tho, good quality seude shows that stuff, all you gotta do is brush the suede all in the same direction and no more ash, if that vid holds true, these will be copped no hesitation.

Btw, the people doing these pics and reviews do not brush the suede, and neither do the factory, get a nice suede kit with a soft brush and the more you brush the softer and subtle the seude will become.

I can picture a lot of cats regretting a no cop. I'm fine without these but I imagine come rd we might see a lot of hurt feelings and even more in the future

Last edited:
i posted my actual release pair a few weeks back with the teal lacelocks. still ashy as hell but i like the colorway regardless

I can picture a lot of cats regretting a no cop. I'm fine without these but I imagine come rd we might see a lot of hurt feelings and even more in the future
Yeah those same ones will be going after them come RD watch .. the ones who got a pair will say they had a change of heart once they saw the shoe in person and the ones who went after em and didnt secure a pair will cop back still talking trash about em
roll.gif

mean.gif

i wonder how instore releases are going to go with these and playoff 8's dropping the same date. You have to ask for 2 different raffle tickets. lame

Back
Top Bottom