Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Same people hating on these because they're not OG were lining up for Cavs IV's 
mean.gif

I would cop a pair but im waitin for the fire red V's. Im getting them for my wife though. She's been waitin for a minute.

It's a QS anyways. Chances of gettin them are gonna be slim just like everything JB is releasing. It's sad for the people who have money to get them and want them but it becomes such a hassle to get.

Diggin the pic that sthebest posted. I'll try to cop but will mostly likely strike out as I do with most QS.

The quality of J's is not good enough to spend on a new color way. My Crimson 3's proved that. Now im only buying the must have drops like year of the snake 11's. Nike needs to step they shoe quality up.

The quality of J's is not good enough to spend on a new color way. My Crimson 3's proved that. Now im only buying the must have drops like year of the snake 11's. Nike needs to step they shoe quality up.
YOTS 11's????  I thought this years 11's were suppose to bare the colors of Laney High.

Back
Top Bottom