Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I wan't both, but i think i will got for these first.. i'm pretty sure 8's will be restocked more then these will if i miss

Like Rebelmindz said I've also heard from a few people Playoff VIII's will be releasing on 6/29.

I was on the fence with these, but I'll be copping. Suede should clean up nicely.

rumor is  the 8's gonna get pushed back to the 29 th 
Like Rebelmindz said I've also heard from a few people Playoff VIII's will be releasing on 6/29.

I was on the fence with these, but I'll be copping. Suede should clean up nicely.
Well I thought the RD for the 8s was always the 29th to begin with and here just recently word came out they were pushed forward to the 15th. Who knows with Jb they change RDs like 2 weeks out all the time

Spoke to my Nike connect, told me categorically there will be many Air Jordan V releases (Laneys and Grapes) this year one of them being a "Limited" release of the Grapes however substitute White with BLACK.

Im guessing by limited he means quickstrike or other, has anyone else herd this, can someone please do a PS of this because they sound good.
get a size 8

Yes we have all connects. Tell us something we don't know like all the 6 cw that are releasing next year. Then I will validate your Nike connect lmao

I'd rather deal with cleaning up some black suede than white sneakers (i.e., OG Grapes). The Black Grapes have the advantage of having the black outsole part as opposed to the white. I personally hate white outsoles. 

Last edited:
I'd rather deal with cleaning up some black suede than white sneakers (i.e., OG Grapes). The Black Grapes have the advantage of having the black outsole part as opposed to the white. I personally hate white outsoles. 

I'd rather have a OG CW then a ashy Larry retro+ :lol:

I'd rather have a OG CW then a ashy Larry retro+
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i like it me to bruh

Playoff 8s arent going to release on the 15th.... On Nikes launch calender they are scheduled for the 29th....

These ***** is fire, but it would of been better in leather. O well, it's going to go perfect with this t shirt --

These ***** is fire, but it would of been better in leather. O well, it's going to go perfect with this t shirt --
A good-quality leather would look plush. But you won't be able to satisfy everybody. If it were leather people would complain of terrible creasing.

Last edited:
They look like what's on the metallic V's from that vid

It's ok, as in better than varsity red VI's, but is far from durabuck

Back
Top Bottom