Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

None at all homie... Trying manually myself which will be hard due to my work schedule as well.... Checked all RSVP services and SneakerRSVP wont open it and memphis is working on his code... If you know any let me know ill appreciate it.

Im sliding after work either way...
Haha same here.. that's for my plan B. We might bump into each other after work hour at NikeSF

Haha same here.. that's for my plan B. We might bump into each other after work hour at NikeSF

Ironically we rock same size too lol... Good luck though... I ll prolly ride with the wifey so if the opportunity is there ill grab a 2nd pair and hook you up... Just not feeling so optimistic...we are in the bay area at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I was able to cop 2 pairs 9.5s from Foot Locker Online. I can't believe how lucky I am though, didn't realize these were that limited.

Ironically we rock same size too lol... Good luck though... I ll prolly ride with the wifey so if the opportunity is there ill grab a 2nd pair and hook you up... Just not feeling so optimistic...we are in the bay area at the end of the day.
lol.. yep nothing in the Bay is easy.  Thanks for the offer, bro. That's will be awesome! However, I think there might be another raffle for the unclaimed pairs. We'll see how this event turn out.

Yea my pair from footlocker says the same
by tomorrow morning they should be moving , I just checked my army foams delivery updates ... 
smokin.gif

It's crazy that you can't even try on a pair of she's these days!!!

I bought a sz 9 because my white grapes were 0.5 bigger now people are saying they are TTS

Why can't NIKE make both the white and black grapes the same size!!!

It's crazy that you can't even try on a pair of she's these days!!!

I bought a sz 9 because my white grapes were 0.5 bigger now people are saying they are TTS

Why can't NIKE make both the white and black grapes the same size!!!
It's crazy because I wear a size 12-13, and I got a size 11 with intent to swap for my size, but I got home and looked at the shoe and it looked kinda big, so for laughs I tried it on, and shockingly it fit, so these fit very funny, but the 5's always fit up and down, so no shock there.  I think that's the most flaky sized shoe out there, imo

Yeah some dude was saying they didnt let him try on shoes while we were waiting on these babys, but somehow they let me try mines on? Its a shoe store, shouldnt they assist you in sizing? Even on a normal week day they size you up unless you know your size...

Back
Top Bottom