Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

That video is probably going to add more hype to the shoes. I was waiting until people started getting their online pairs in to sell, I am not paying the Ebay prices that are out there at the moment, that's crazy. I'd pay 260-275, no way am I dropping over 300 on these. Love the colors, but at some point I gotta draw a line in the sand and stand behind it.
As of the way it looks now.....You won't be rocking these soon unless CL has something. Ebay prices are on the rise!
laugh.gif

As of the way it looks now.....You won't be rocking these soon unless CL has something. Ebay prices are on the rise!
laugh.gif
I can live with not having them then. It's really not that big of a deal if I get em or not. But honestly, whenever I had to go the Ebay route and I was patient it paid off, and I believe if I wait it out I will see something under 300. If not and I save up over 300 for these and spending that much doesn't bother me, then I will just pull the trigger.

That video was already posted on saturday i think
I saw it a couple of days ago, not sure when it exactly came out but it will add to the hype of the shoe. I really want them because they are a black colorway and I love my white grapes but they can get dirty very easily.

Any cancel orders pop up today?
I am at work but I am refreshing when I can, didn't see anything yet. Yesterday I was periodically refreshing and I got a size 11 added to my cart on Eastbay, got to checkout and went to confirm order and then it got taken out of my cart, so maybe it was a glitch, who knows but it got my heart racing for a second

That video is probably going to add more hype to the shoes. I was waiting until people started getting their online pairs in to sell, I am not paying the Ebay prices that are out there at the moment, that's crazy. I'd pay 260-275, no way am I dropping over 300 on these. Love the colors, but at some point I gotta draw a line in the sand and stand behind it.
Retail or bust man. Don't buy in to resellers.

If I miss a shoe, I sure as hell am not going to pay double the price to get it. If it restocks, it restocks, if it doesn't, then IDGAF. In the end, it's still a shoe.

we need to start a strike, a petition or something...show nike and JB who really is in control of their income

If I miss a shoe, I sure as hell am not going to pay double the price to get it. If it restocks, it restocks, if it doesn't, then IDGAF. In the end, it's still a shoe.
I will pay a reseller man, I don't have a problem with that because it's part of the game, but I do have a problem with paying an absurd amount. If the price is on point and fair for both sides, I pull the trigger. Like the 88s, I missed out twice on them online. The price of the shoe (200.00) plus the resell price pushed that shoe into a very unreasonable price for me.

Then why even wear Jordans at all....Why not "Saqadas, Pardons, duck boots"? Retail all day and even 1/2 off at times.....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we need to start a strike, a petition or something...show nike and JB who really is in control of their income
lol at the end of the day, they know they set the market and are in control, it sucks but I can't ever see a day where there are truly easy pickups anymore, unless it's a shoe like the Crimson 3s Suns 8s or something

lol at the end of the day, they know they set the market and are in control, it sucks but I can't ever see a day where there are truly easy pickups anymore, unless it's a shoe like the Crimson 3s Suns 8s or something
They dont set the market WE do. you think JB doesn't know about how much resellers are getting for the shoes? Everytime we "bite the bullet" and pay double retail to get a pair of shoes It gives JB another reason to increase retail by 5 dollars here and 5 dollars there.

Last edited:
They dont set the market WE do. you think JB doesn't know about how much resellers are getting for the shoes? Everytime we "bite the bullet" and pay double retail to get a pair of shoes It gives JB another reason to increase retail by 5 dollars here and 5 dollars there.

exactly, we control their money...im not sure y dude said we dont but if we didnt go out and do anything to cop jordans, they will feel it and it will hurt
at least-we need to hurt resellers by attempting to not paying resell prices...we may miss a cpl kicks we want in the process of correcting the situation but lessons will be learned

exactly, we control their money...im not sure y dude said we dont but if we didnt go out and do anything to cop jordans, they will feel it and it will hurt
at least-we need to hurt resellers by attempting to not paying resell prices...we may miss a cpl kicks we want in the process of correcting the situation but lessons will be learned
may I worded it incorrectly but they control the market, yes we are the consumers and obviously our money is what generates their income but Nike really doesn't have to go out of their way to sell these shoes anymore, basically they sell themselves

it wouldn't surprise me to see them raise prices even more next year

I seen a couple people talking about $170 next year, but with premium quality.. i don't believe this, but you never know 

Yea it does say in the nike order books that the newer 2014 retros (infared 6, powder blue xs, blue suede 3s) will be 170..... but that could change

honestly another 10 bucks doesn't bother me really, but then again they can just keep doing that and doing that.........

Back
Top Bottom